Recent Topics

Ads

Basic Noob Witch Elf question, very quick

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
spitzworth

Basic Noob Witch Elf question, very quick

Post#1 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:53 am

What's the deal with puncture and heart render toxin? Both seem to just deal damage. One says it reduces wounds, what does that mean? Does it reduce their total HP? What's the point in that? Is it for when I'm attacking tanks so I can lower their total HP? Thanks

Ads
Atropik

Re: Basic Noob Witch Elf question, very quick

Post#2 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:32 pm

spitzworth wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:53 am What's the deal with puncture and heart render toxin? Both seem to just deal damage.
Absolutely true, they just deal damage, both subpar to any other finisher lvl 40 WE used to have like Witchbrew/OyK and RA.
spitzworth wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:53 amOne says it reduces wounds, what does that mean? Does it reduce their total HP? What's the point in that? Is it for when I'm attacking tanks so I can lower their total HP? Thanks
HRT reduce the maximum amount of HP your opponent has atm. Can be useful when killing someone who is tough and able to regain his HP, so the cut of maximum amount of it would make sense.

The problem is - ST mara can apply 1200 hp wounds debuff for 20 secs with one of his most damaging abilities, dps BG can do it with any aoe ability on crit and every Chosen can apply 800 to 1200 wounds debuff with his core aoe ability and that is what they do by default. HRT subpar to any other wounds debuff most common destro classes have, so...
Nicelook | Obey

Martok

Post#3 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:31 am

spitzworth wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:53 amWhat's the deal with puncture and heart render toxin?

Nicelook is one of the premier Witch Elf players on the server, so always give his advice heed. The only thing I would add is a Witchbrew build is effective and fun to play.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Senjak

Post#4 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:46 am

If you debuff wounds the loss of total health from that debuff is unhealable until it wears off