Recent Topics

Ads

Dropping in to say hello!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
slymojo

Dropping in to say hello!

Post#1 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:12 pm

Hello all,

Casual player just looking to introduce himself, usually use the name Slymojo or other variations of Sly for toon names. I played Warhammer Online long time ago, I enjoyed game not sure why my MMO buddies and I stopped playing. I started my MMO career with Dark age of Camelot, played WoW, Warhammer Online, GW1, LOTRO, SWTOR, GW2, WoW again (why lord why), and found this server and though why not. So not sure what I want to play or role I want to fill, I prefer support so WP caught my eye, but so did Shaman, lol. Well anyway, nice to meet you all and if any guilds are actively recruiting, I would like to join and help out any way I can.

Sly

Ads
Strakar

Re: Dropping in to say hello!

Post#2 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:38 am

Welcome Sly, good to have you! Can't go wrong with any healer, always in demand. Weed through some of the forum whining and you'll find some helpful guides for your classes and making your journey easier.

WP will be a more survivable healbot with a melee healer build available later with great gear. Shaman can also dps and is an elite level soloer if that playstyle interests you.

kakakanga

Post#3 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:10 pm

hello nice to meet you :D

Bavradai

Post#4 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:03 pm

Welcome newest git!