Recent Topics

Ads

Greetings from your future healer! PvP, PvE, always down to pocket heal anything!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
paynstar

Greetings from your future healer! PvP, PvE, always down to pocket heal anything!

Post#1 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:31 pm

Hello there,

I played back on the live server and on RoR back in 2017.
I've had this game on my mind the past few months. I would like to revisit the game and contribute some serious healing to a group of players that are easy going with at least a shred of focus to achieve some goals together, what those goals are don't matter to me as long as I can pocket heal us through some fun!

Faction: Doesn't matter to me, more so I am just looking for a good group of people to game with and contribute to the team by fighting hard to keep you alive as best as I can.
Personality: I'm a 38 year old dude who's been gaming since I was 4. I have a professional career and life > gaming. I'm chill and focused at the same time. I'm down for laughs and achieving goals together, whether that's leveling, gearing, ranking up and etc. I'm very easy going.
Playstyle: I know playing a healer makes me a target but I'm a weirdo and enjoy the pressure of healing and trying to keep the team alive. If I know I can out heal the damage of something then I have no problem tanking some hits so my group can focus and peel off of me. (I usually tank or heal in every MMO out there)
Discord: PAYN#6856 - I may not always see the forums posts here so if you would like to get ahold of me you're welcome to contact me. Let me know your faction and what type of healer you're looking for!

I'm looking to get some feedback so I can have some direction when starting a new character.
Say hi! :)

Ads