Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest: Prayer of Devotion Bug

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Z3nix

Warrior Priest: Prayer of Devotion Bug

Post#1 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:26 am

There seems to be a problem with the Warrior Priest buff "Prayer of Devotion."

I'm playing duos with my brother, and normally the buff is applied to both characters in the group and there is a short animation on everyone when the buff activates.

However, if he is a Bright Wizard, the animation plays on the his character over and over again - essentially making hima walking, pulsating pillar of light. This is visible to everyone both he and I. Additionally, the buff icon doesn't show in the Bright Wizard's party frame on my screen or his, and it briefly flickers in and out every 5 seconds or so.

This is repeatable - I created a new level 1 Bright Wizard, he made a Warrior Priest, we activated the buff and bam - walking pillar of light.

Is this a known bug, and is there any fix?

Here's some additional strange behavior:
- When we're grouped and he's the Bright Wizard, his character frame in the party window changes to a different portrait picture. Like, normally he has bronde hair with a goatee, every 5 seconds or so it flickers to red hair and another style of beard.
- We played a scenario together. Activating the buff in the scenario group was normal with no problems. After we left the scenario, the buff worked properly in just our duo group.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Warrior Priest: Prayer of Devotion Bug

Post#2 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:27 am

Spoiler:
Z3nix wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:26 am There seems to be a problem with the Warrior Priest buff "Prayer of Devotion."

I'm playing duos with my brother, and normally the buff is applied to both characters in the group and there is a short animation on everyone when the buff activates.

However, if he is a Bright Wizard, the animation plays on the his character over and over again - essentially making hima walking, pulsating pillar of light. This is visible to everyone both he and I. Additionally, the buff icon doesn't show in the Bright Wizard's party frame on my screen or his, and it briefly flickers in and out every 5 seconds or so.

This is repeatable - I created a new level 1 Bright Wizard, he made a Warrior Priest, we activated the buff and bam - walking pillar of light.

Is this a known bug, and is there any fix?

Here's some additional strange behavior:
- When we're grouped and he's the Bright Wizard, his character frame in the party window changes to a different portrait picture. Like, normally he has bronde hair with a goatee, every 5 seconds or so it flickers to red hair and another style of beard.
- We played a scenario together. Activating the buff in the scenario group was normal with no problems. After we left the scenario, the buff worked properly in just our duo group.

Hey,

that sounds interesting.
Could you please write a bug report here: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues
Screenshots are always welcome (just drag and drop in the text box)

So we can track down the issue and fix it.