Recent Topics

Ads

New Player Here, Magus Leveling Builds/Advice

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
jshort

Re: New Player Here, Magus Leveling Builds/Advice

Post#11 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:14 pm

@Cookiemanprime you should have made a seperate post and i dont play a ironbreaker (i played several tanks in this game) but i will try to give you an answer.

So first: No ironbreaker is not bad. From what i heard its not the easiest tank, because it gets alot of skills and you need like 50 fingers to use all of them. Sequencer addon will help a bit with that. https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/sequencer/ (It basicly allows you to make skills chains for 1 button)

Make sure you have your gear updated. As a lvl 28 your lowerst gear item should be level 22 or higher. If you have items from like lvl 15 slotted it will be a big disadvantage. At lvl 29 try to wear full Devastator set (5 pieces, have to buy it for War Crest). Put highes toughnes talismans you can get into your gear.
Tactics like Rugged (+toughness), Ancestreal Inheritance (+armor), Stoutness of Stone (shorter cc time) or Shield Mastery (+10% block, -5% dmg) should help. Try to reduce your chance to get critted by skilling furtile strikes (reknown trainer) or by increasing your initative. (hover your mouse over Initaive stat in charakter window to see your chance to recive crits, at lvl 40 everybody even dps classes try to get if to 0 or even below 0)

If you play with a 2handed weapon, NEVER use Focus Offensive tactic, still get some toughness and stack parry.

Hope this helps.

Ads