Recent Topics

Ads

[IB] Up to date IB guides/builds

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest

Moderators: Developer, Community Management, Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Blodigmotor

[IB] Up to date IB guides/builds

Post#1 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:17 pm

Hey there! I'm a newer player, and after trying out a bunch of classes I landed on an IB, which is my first character to reach cr16. I've been googling around a bit but can't seem to find any modern guides for IB, be it 2h or snb. Would any seasoned veteran be willing to help a beardling out?

I'm also rather confused by what stats I should be focusing, aswell as gear progression - I got the keeper set from sewers and was told this would last me a while, but what should be my next target?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

Ads
nocturnalguest

Re: [IB] Up to date IB guides/builds

Post#2 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:37 am

Blodigmotor wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:17 pm Hey there! I'm a newer player, and after trying out a bunch of classes I landed on an IB, which is my first character to reach cr16. I've been googling around a bit but can't seem to find any modern guides for IB, be it 2h or snb. Would any seasoned veteran be willing to help a beardling out?

I'm also rather confused by what stats I should be focusing, aswell as gear progression - I got the keeper set from sewers and was told this would last me a while, but what should be my next target?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!
At the moment there is no ultimately correct guide that includes all the info, whatever is around has its flaws but most easy-to-understand starters can be:
Graffer's picture for beginners
and look here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yaT ... MZ-go/edit

Both are pretty simplified, but assuming you are at a full 0 knowledge point those 2 be fine.

Blodigmotor

Post#3 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:57 am

Excellent, just what I needed! Thank you kindly

DsyncERROR

Post#4 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:03 pm

amazing, thank you for this!!

Legend!