geezereur

Re: Marauder or choppa?

Post#31 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:34 pm

Choppa

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#32 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:24 am

Comparing the two, I personally enjoy choppa > Mara purely because to play Mara at its best need to change stances.. and I suck at it.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Abe

Post#33 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:42 am

Most of you folks commenting on the "OP" mara obviously haven't played one, and if you still believe op you haven't played it long enough.

Sofong

Post#34 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:41 pm

i have both in sov. advice: DO NOT PLAY MARA... dun believe the "mara have this and that" crap on the forum, u will thank me.

lemao

Post#35 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:59 pm

Sofong wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:41 pm i have both in sov. advice: DO NOT PLAY MARA... dun believe the "mara have this and that" crap on the forum, u will thank me.
Looks like you are not a great mara player or player overall.

Sofong

Post#36 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:04 pm

lemao wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:59 pm
Sofong wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:41 pm i have both in sov. advice: DO NOT PLAY MARA... dun believe the "mara have this and that" crap on the forum, u will thank me.
yea sure in fact how many great mara players or mara player left in game? they either quit or reroll sth else, keep luring newbies to play a bad class...... :D

lemao

Post#37 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:14 pm

Sofong wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:04 pm
lemao wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:59 pm
yea sure in fact how many great mara players or mara player left in game? they either quit or reroll sth else, keep luring newbies to play a bad class...... :D
Ah so just because the class maybe isnt played as much it means it´s not as good ? great logic there. There are also only a handful of good rshs in the game left, still the class is extremely strong in the right hands. Mara also requires stance switching, 1 reason which a lot of players just dont want to deal with.

lemao

Post#38 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:17 pm

Also please provide arguments of why the class is "bad", i already gave a few reasons why its strong in the other forum post (Mara or White Lion). Curious to hear those from you :)

Ads
Abe

Post#39 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:26 pm

lemao wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:17 pm Also please provide arguments of why the class is "bad", i already gave a few reasons why its strong in the other forum post (Mara or White Lion). Curious to hear those from you :)
No offense, I stand by my earlier assessment. Do you play a mara, what level is he, it appears you joined the forum at least, in July of this year, not nearly enough time to fully "appreciate" a op mara.

lemao

Post#40 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:36 pm

Abe wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:26 pm
lemao wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:17 pm Also please provide arguments of why the class is "bad", i already gave a few reasons why its strong in the other forum post (Mara or White Lion). Curious to hear those from you :)
No offense, I stand by my earlier assessment. Do you play a mara, what level is he, it appears you joined the forum at least, in July of this year, not nearly enough time to fully "appreciate" a op mara.
Also waiting for your arguments why mara is "bad"