Recent Topics

Ads

Nerf WE

Let's talk about... everything else
Hugatsaga

Re: Nerf WE

Post#151 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:23 pm

Whats the latest with this whine thread? Delete all stealth classes from the game?
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Ads
Omegus

Post#152 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:03 pm

Grimir wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:26 pm
inoeth wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:18 pm wild claim, source?
An old interview from the devs when the game was still in development. Not sure i can find it back
Also, remember that stealth used to be on a 30s ish duration. It was intended to be a different way of approaching - WE/WH gained stealth but lost charge.

Somehow they became Rogues on ROR.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Sulorie

Post#153 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:08 pm

That was a good thing, it gives stealth some use during sieges. Already hard enough in a keep full of enemies, having only 30s makes it stupid to even try getting inside.
Dying is no option.

Grimir

Post#154 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:37 pm

inoeth wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:05 pm what you want to say is "remove stealthers" but tbh solo players will keep playing solo nevertheless, do you want to remove all classes? because that is what this will lead to.
accept different play modes, gitgut and stfu, thanks
I don't want thoses classes to be deleted, i accept different play modes : those classes exist and if you like it, well play it...
I just tell you why this kind of classes were originally put in the game by devs in a RVR (not only a MMO) game.

PS : the stfu, you can keep it for your friend, which i am not, so stay polite and respectful, thanks.

Sulorie

Post#155 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:05 pm

Grimir wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:37 pm I don't want thoses classes to be deleted, i accept different play modes : those classes exist and if you like it, well play it...
I just tell you why this kind of classes were originally put in the game by devs in a RVR (not only a MMO) game.

PS : the stfu, you can keep it for your friend, which i am not, so stay polite and respectful, thanks.
RvR is more than zerging. You don't have to play WE/WH solo, they work very well in groups.
Dying is no option.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#156 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:05 am

Oof, let me close this thread.