Recent Topics

Ads

City Tracker & Public Quest Tracker

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
lollipot

City Tracker & Public Quest Tracker

Post#1 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:26 am

The two trackers are grey and cannot be adjusted in Layout Editor. In some case, the two trackers are missing. Is this a bug.

Ads
Lion1986

Re: City Tracker & Public Quest Tracker

Post#2 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:14 am

lollipot wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:26 am The two trackers are grey and cannot be adjusted in Layout Editor. In some case, the two trackers are missing. Is this a bug.
I think is a custom mechanic of ROR and so far is adjustable (for example I dragged mine on top right corner of screen)

lollipot

Post#3 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:38 pm

Mine are all locked and greyed and not adjustable under Interface/layout editor. I can adjust other windows like primary and secondary targets just not the trackers.

TiberiusD

Post#4 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:43 am

lollipot wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:38 pm Mine are all locked and greyed and not adjustable under Interface/layout editor. I can adjust other windows like primary and secondary targets just not the trackers.
Go to the Setting - interface - layout editor - start editing. Select Click the windows and you will get a list of all the windows available on the screen. Search for CIty tracker and untick-tick it. it will highlight on your screen and after you can move it. As far as i can remember

Z3nix

Post#5 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:26 am

I have this same issue. I can't get either the city tracker or pq tracker to show up in my ui.

Going into layout editor, both the city tracker and pq tracker are visible only as text. There is no green box around it that you can select and manipulate. Going into the "windows" option and clicking/unclicking either tracker will make a box appear around the text, which I can then move, but it still has no larger green box that shows where the content will display.

This behavior just started today, earlier I could see the pq tracker just fine. Restarting/relogging/restoring defaults (and cancelling) has no effect.

Any thoughts?

Butzinjo

Post#6 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:13 am

Go to a PQ until PQ-Window appers. Then open UI-Editor.
Should be the same with the City-tracker, can´t say b/c
i´ve never been there ;)