Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1451 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:08 am

vaudoo wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:07 pm Hello , im new on the game and i installed this addon that look really nice :) but i have a problem maybe someone will can help me . I dont have anymore the quests follow on top right corner , is there a way to activate it again , that i can see all my quest on side of the screen ? i have search in options but maybe i missed it and i dont find how to put that again . Thanks a lot :) .
Hey,

Jump on my cheat sheet (link in my signature)
Addon setups > vanilla Ui > Quest Tracker

Ads
Asch126

Post#1452 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:34 pm

Not 100% sure if it's because of VinyUI, but using pet classes like White Lion makes me seemingly randomly unable to turn the camera, as if the pet was creating a huge invisible tab that doesn't let me click to move the camera around.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#1453 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:54 pm

Asch126 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:34 pm Not 100% sure if it's because of VinyUI, but using pet classes like White Lion makes me seemingly randomly unable to turn the camera, as if the pet was creating a huge invisible tab that doesn't let me click to move the camera around.

Hey,

it's the first time that I heard about that kind of issue. :shock:
Hm...we could check your install and your addons on Discord, if you want (link in my signature)

Asch126

Post#1454 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:41 pm

Lilim wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:54 pm
Asch126 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:34 pm Not 100% sure if it's because of VinyUI, but using pet classes like White Lion makes me seemingly randomly unable to turn the camera, as if the pet was creating a huge invisible tab that doesn't let me click to move the camera around.

Hey,

Hm...we could check your install and your addons on Discord, if you want (link in my signature)
I started to mess around with it, turning addons on and off and see if any of them was causing the issue and it seems that one of the addons wasn't loading correctly for some reason. After some reloading and checking the mods, it loaded fine and the issue seems to have been fixed. The addon was "EA_AuctionHouseWindow", which i finally noticed had a "!" next to the word loading.

zolio
Community Management

Post#1455 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:19 pm

Pet action box is missing for WL and Engi. Any idea how to get it back?

Asch126

Post#1456 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:27 pm

Lilim wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:54 pm

Hey,

After even more messing around, i seem to be able to do this issue almost on command if i move certain UI elements around [i think it's the one called Moth that causes it the most?]. Sometimes the "Ranked" page seems to open up by itself and, when it does, the camera locks, as if closing that Ranked page simply makes it invisible instead of closing it.

ckm1243

Post#1457 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:53 am

idk y but i installed this it didnt work and i got banned like 5 mins later so mabey ill just stick to vanilla if i can ever play the game again.

kuj0jotar0

Post#1458 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:23 am

ckm1243 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:53 am idk y but i installed this it didnt work and i got banned like 5 mins later so mabey ill just stick to vanilla if i can ever play the game again.
You get banned cause of a bug, hopefully it's get fixed soon

Ads
SiZZLESLAPs

Post#1459 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:38 pm

I am unable to see what zone my group members are when I hover my cursor over them. Where can I find that setting to fix it? Thank you in advanced.

miklosch

Post#1460 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:42 am

The destruction dps has chop fasta above head but not order, so i dont know how to add it

When we use profile order DPS, we can't see WW above our heads

how to add it ?