Recent Topics

Ads

Phoenix Gate: It's time

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Mez

Phoenix Gate: It's time

Post#1 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:20 am

Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Ads
Detangler

Re: Phoenix Gate: It's time

Post#2 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:58 am

What a riveting story. And that 3rd act -- what a twist!!
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Sulorie

Post#3 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:12 am

Detangler wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:58 am What a riveting story. And that 3rd act -- what a twist!!
Maybe this is a search game and the screenshot is manipulated and we have to join SC in order to find the mistakes.
Dying is no option.

Mez

Post#4 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:59 am

If you know you know. I guess.

Order can hop up and punt destruction players down. Its really crappy. very crappy. You can also farm the spawn point.

We've seen barriers put in battle for praag, the releae of an orc capital, a whole new land of the dead zone, but still no rock in this spot. It's time. Vote yes, for 1 rock in Phoenix Gate.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Lithenir

Post#5 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:31 am

So?
SH can hop up on the order rock as well and aoe punt everyone down.
Aren't there guards in this sc instead of the crappy barriers?

Grock

Post#6 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:21 am

You can get up on order's "rock" as well - from behind and in only a single jump.
And there isn't even any guards up there.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Sinisterror

Post#7 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:56 pm

PLS no adding invisible walls and barrriers and limiting how to fight options even more than they are now.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Detangler

Post#8 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:35 pm

Mez wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:59 am If you know you know. I guess.

Order can hop up and punt destruction players down. Its really crappy. very crappy. You can also farm the spawn point.

We've seen barriers put in battle for praag, the releae of an orc capital, a whole new land of the dead zone, but still no rock in this spot. It's time. Vote yes, for 1 rock in Phoenix Gate.
Wait, this is what your original post was pointing out? Maybe try a description in addition to a screenshot?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Martok

Post#9 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:02 pm

Mez wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:59 amWe've seen barriers put in battle for praag, the releae of an orc capital, a whole new land of the dead zone, but still no rock in this spot. It's time. Vote yes, for 1 rock in Phoenix Gate.

I'm Joe Biden and I approved this message.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...