77%
Stay with 2
23%
Total votes: 152

space44

Re: Open the 3 zones already

Post#31 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:50 am

Scottx125 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:53 pm
space44 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:06 am you chose option 2 how very boring of you
What are you talking about? I voted option 1. More zones = more chance to spread the zerg out. Not only that, there's a greater chance for a better map to be available and it increases the chance of zone pushes. I disagree with the dynamic growth of zones, I don't believe it's needed. Players naturally go to the same zone if they want to fight other people. The whole point of having 3 zones is so that if you have a zerg roaming in one pairing, you can then break off, leave the zerg in that one pairing and split with the remaining two, forcing the zerg to either move as an entire blob to another pairing (which is slow and hard to coordinate), or split themselves making it easier to fight them. And even though it's slightly off topic, I'd say SOR should have a delayed update of 5 minutes. So that if a force moves to another pairing, it's not immediately updated. People will have to communicate and have scouts to keep an eye on enemy movements. And it also gives a quick keep take more of a chance of succeeding if it's well coordinated.
bruh you voted on your own poll
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
chovudal

Post#32 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:46 am

The biggest fail is to have 12 hours only 1 zone, like KV yesterday...
And all your arguments for keeping the 2/1 Zone System instead of open all 3 is, that u dont wanna grant others their boxrunning or smallscale. What do u lose, u could still blob up and and run bored around smashing your 1 button (laugh to all nb easy nub users).
Yours sincerely Geheimrat Chovu

Eng 85+ | SL 84+ | SM 84+ | WL 83+ | IB 82+ | WP 80+
(Eng RR100 on live - Carroburg/ Karak Norn -)

Tyrodan

Post#33 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:12 am

chovudal wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:46 am The biggest fail is to have 12 hours only 1 zone, like KV yesterday...
And all your arguments for keeping the 2/1 Zone System instead of open all 3 is, that u dont wanna grant others their boxrunning or smallscale. What do u lose, u could still blob up and and run bored around smashing your 1 button (laugh to all nb easy nub users).
Spot on. I even doubt blobbers are gaining anything here. When my guildies and me do some smallscale in the evening we usually play about 2 hours together. When it's mass zerg in KV or Cale with no other option available the group tends to fall apart within 20 minutes because we are simply tired of the brainless zergfest. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case for many smallscale-players.

The naysayers are basically: "Naaah guys, you have to play the game as we want it."

Imagine it would be the other way around and we would introduce an anti-blobbing mechanic that lowers your renown gain to zero once there are more than 12 allies in your proximity. Sounds horrible? Yeah other people forcing your playstyle onto you is usually not cool, so be tolerant, especially if it's not taking away any of your fun.

Scottx125

Post#34 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:12 pm

space44 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:50 am bruh you voted on your own poll
Lol you're clearly high or trolling :lol: . This isn't my thread.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Tesq

Post#35 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:13 pm

not all zones are equal, and some are more problematic than others

space44

Post#36 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:12 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:12 pm
space44 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:50 am bruh you voted on your own poll
Lol you're clearly high or trolling :lol: . This isn't my thread.
yes
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

WaddnX

Post#37 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:48 pm

up.
i want 3 zones!

dekadd

Post#38 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:41 am

Make third zone only small party/6 men roam/duo roam for players want to avoid WB/blob.

Ads
Topdude

Post#39 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:12 pm

This one zone open mechanic is ridiculous. Today, logged on to KV being only zone open after hearing that both realms had struggled in TM for hours before Order "let" Destro take the zone. Now Order's taken KV throwing it back to TM.
/YAWN
I logged. I'll check back tomorrow.
How many other players are staying away from the game out of boredom because of the zone mechanics??

Lithenir

Post#40 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:33 am

Since there is no need to close the zones while the campaign is on a tie it really is annoying to have only one zone open.
I'd suggest to open all zones in a tie. Even if the city timer runs out and the campaign is in a tie both reams can fly to the city unter attack now. I can understand that one zone is locked when one realm has the upper hand, just to show that they are up. But we don't need locked fortresses to reach enemy city anymore.