Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder pull......?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Garamore

Re: Marauder pull......?

Post#51 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:54 pm

Sofong wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:45 am infact, why do WL even have a pull? when they have the best gap closer in game already?
Thats true - lets give mara the gap closer too
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Ads
Rahum

Post#52 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:33 pm

You thought you were safe...
Wherever you are...
You will be pulled 8-)
Rahum-SW80+
Benzine-BW80+
Buffhead-WP80+
Thiswaip-KotBS80+
Shiniobi-SH79+

gebajger

Post#53 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:05 pm

Secrets wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:29 pm That means if you start a pull at 95ft.....
What?
Rioz

Ninjagon

Post#54 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:40 pm

Target of the pull should have a chance to react.

- mara starts pull from 65 feet range
- you see that red line and you try to prevent that - lets say hide by tree
- if you can make it to be behind the tree (los) within 2 sec (or too far away), you should NOT be pulled

Only fair solution is to double check the ability - at the start and at the end (line of sight and range).
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Akalukz

Post#55 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:02 pm

then make it 65-100 ft.
-= Agony =-

Nameless

Post#56 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:06 pm

Make it 80 or even 100 but with dual chech. Frankly destro got too many pulling advantages which kills order's small scale. Add to that and newly added pounce and positioning become nothing on orders side. Then destro are wondering why orders blob. It is just too hard not to, pulls, pounces, buffed stealthers. Yea fun.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

wildwindblows

Post#57 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:35 pm

(IRONI)
WH 12sec parry......?
Slayer Rampage......?
Wl's Pull and Pounce......?

Scottx125

Post#58 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:29 pm

The pull should only pull if the target is in 65ft. I've had pulls from 100ft+.. It does the check and then there's a delay before you get pulled. By the time you move you could be 100ft away and it seems like you get pulled miles.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
Detangler

Post#59 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:09 am

Scottx125 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:29 pm The pull should only pull if the target is in 65ft. I've had pulls from 100ft+.. It does the check and then there's a delay before you get pulled. By the time you move you could be 100ft away and it seems like you get pulled miles.
I got a sneakin suspicion that the WL pet does the same thing. Funny how I get pulled from so far away sometimes by that "oh so buggy" pet.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Fenris78

Post#60 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:12 am

Detangler wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:09 am
Scottx125 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:29 pm The pull should only pull if the target is in 65ft. I've had pulls from 100ft+.. It does the check and then there's a delay before you get pulled. By the time you move you could be 100ft away and it seems like you get pulled miles.
I got a sneakin suspicion that the WL pet does the same thing. Funny how I get pulled from so far away sometimes by that "oh so buggy" pet.
You may have this feeling because of the pet's speed (50% with tactic + under the effect of charge from the WL itself) that can catch you faster, you the pull check is performed once the exact moment Both the WL and his pet are withint 65ft of target, and pet can hit target).

The instant those two requirements are not met, you cannot perform the pull (the skill became greyed out).

May I add the pet also dont benefit from same STR and strikethrough as its master, as well as not always hitting from behind, wich mean WL pull is, on average, easier to defend than Mara one.

The issue with mara pull is the "grace period" allowed by the server, wich is a tad too long to allow reliable counters when they are available (by breaking LoS).