Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 14/10/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Akalukz

Re: Patch Notes 14/10/2022

Post#51 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:00 pm

The Hot Spot for Eataine on Destro on War Report took me to chapter 20 instead of WC.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Nameless

Post#52 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:06 pm

On cale and dw on orders side got me at pve camps so no idea if intended or broken
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Rubius
Developer

Post#53 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:55 pm

Akalukz wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:00 pm The Hot Spot for Eataine on Destro on War Report took me to chapter 20 instead of WC.
Thanks for letting us know - we have a fix for all the War Report issues lined up and tested, and should go live with the next patch, if not sooner.

BluIzLucky wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:17 pm Also tried the Elf new guide quests, they did a decent job, would be nice if all the crafters had a orange marker over them as there's a lot of npcs in that chapter and the npc title doesn't stand out much, also the map mark dissappeared before talking to all, which was a bit confusing.
But overall, big improvement over nothing, thanks :)
Having a unique icon for Crafters would be really great, and it's something we discussed slightly. (Would love to add this down the road if possible.) As for the map markers disappearing, I'll look into that as it should stay until you speak to them all. :)

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#54 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:54 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:17 pm Ah thanks for the update, was thinking of asking but didn't want to be a nag and I appreciate these things take time :)

Was thinking of putting together a post listing all class/ability bugs like Omega did for Zealot as the bug tracker has a bunch of duplicates and false flags and doesn't really list by class, let me know if it would be helpful?

Will bugs be done first and then balance, as some bugs like Ritual of Lunacy being direct heal has a major implication to the power level of RP/ZL and will some bugs get officially recognised as features?
No bugs are being addressed in abilities until that system is done, and they're going with 1.4.8 and working backwards and reimplementing all RoR changes.

That way, the server and client can both be exported at the same time and match and function as intended. At least, that's the hope.