Recent Topics

Ads

[KotBS] I need a standard KotBS SnB build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
HeroQuest

[KotBS] I need a standard KotBS SnB build

Post#1 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:27 pm

Hello,

I just started a Knight of the Blazing Sun and I've been looking around for a standard sword and board build I can work towards as I level. I've seen a few builds suggested on the forums but when I click the link it always turns up a gray webpage.

I want to be the most helpful to my group I can be and support them the best I can. Does anyone have any suggestions for ways to build my character that would accomplish this goal? I'm looking for everything from career mastery abilities, what tactics I should run to what morale abilities to take. OH! And also what I should be doing with my renown specializations?

Any information you could give me would be great and most helpful! Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you all on the fields of battle!

-HeroQuest

Ads
Ashoris

Re: [KotBS] I need a standard KotBS SnB build

Post#2 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:15 pm

RoR.builders - Knight of the Blazing Sun

Path of conquest and snare tactic (slice through) for lvl 17-25 - with 25 switch to knockdown (smashing counter) in middle path.
with lvl 31 back to snare tactic AND Knockdown with lvl 32 you spec dirty tricks in middle path.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ruin

Post#3 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:08 pm

Id say as a fresh 40 gp with a bit more defencive build with toughness resist and heal auras, and of course with 0% chance to be crit and max block from RR

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 6,503,8057

CyunUnderis

Post#4 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:59 am

Banish Darkness is a must have.