Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Blessed Bullets of Confession & Punish the False

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
leubac

[WH] Blessed Bullets of Confession & Punish the False

Post#1 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:34 am

Let's say a shaman is attacked by a Witch Hunter who debuff him with both Blessed Bullets of Confession & Punish the False.
I understand that if the shaman tries to heal himself, their heals will only be 25% effective (-50% from Blessed Bullets of Confession then -25% from Punish the False).
However what happens if another healer (without outgoing heal debuff) heals him ?
  • the shaman receives 50% of his heals
  • the shaman receives 25% of his heals
  • it depends on the order the debuffs were applied

Ads
Caduceus

Re: [WH] Blessed Bullets of Confession & Punish the False

Post#2 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:39 am

It would be only reduced by the incoming heal debuff, and not the outgonig (because the other healer is not affected by blessed bullets of confession), so they would be 50% effective.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Gladiolix

Re: [WH] Blessed Bullets of Confession & Punish the False

Post#3 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:40 am

Incoming healdebuff (Punish the False)(the most common type) is all the healing coming to target from any source, his or anyone elses heals. Outgoing (Blessed Bullets of Confession) is all the heals the target casts.

Meaning the shaman receives 50% from other healers healing him, and only 25% from his own heals.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+