Recent Topics

Ads

[mSH] Guidance/Advice needed

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Monteaux

[mSH] Guidance/Advice needed

Post#1 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:34 pm

Hi mates,

yes i know mSH is a bit nerferd in the last month but will be a new projekt of mine.
So i asked for some advice, cause the careerbuilder is out dated and delivers only a grey side.

i'm looking for a spec to use as a mSH and found this: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5499,1871
Is it a actually build? No? plz gimme a new one to use.

I checked the skills and be a bit confusesd: are any bouncerskills to use in squig-armor? "Cut ya" and "Stabbity" aren't i've seen in my first 16 lvl.
So plz gimme some guidance what skills to use in armor and whats my priority skills.
Next thing would be my squig: the horn one is my melee support, the spiked one the range and the gas my aoe-mid-range. So whats the priority squig to use?

I'm a bit confused about my massiv options.

Thx for advice and guidance

a lost green soul

Ads
lemao

Re: [mSH] Guidance/Advice needed

Post#2 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:30 pm

Do you want to meele solo roam or be effective in a warband and dash out big aoe damage numbers ?

If you want to AOE in warbands just go up all the way in the middle tree, the rest you can spend into the right tree. The standard tactics for AOE MSH are +15% damage in meele + WS tactic + Loner tactic (+25 % dmg with no pet) and Pierce Defenses to recude your enemies chance to dodge, parry and block by 15 %

Your prio is to use Big Bouncing, your main Aoe skill which you can spam with a choppa in your group(chop fasta ability from choppa = reduces your cooldowns by 5 seconds), you also want to use your aoe meele dot before that.

Also make sure to use your Cooldown decreaser (Indigestion) on big stacks of enemy players if you see the opportunity, especially on a stack of healers or slayers to prevent them from spamming flurry.

Monteaux

Post#3 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:36 am

lemao wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:30 pm Do you want to meele solo roam or be effective in a warband and dash out big aoe damage numbers ?

If you want to AOE in warbands just go up all the way in the middle tree, the rest you can spend into the right tree. The standard tactics for AOE MSH are +15% damage in meele + WS tactic + Loner tactic (+25 % dmg with no pet) and Pierce Defenses to recude your enemies chance to dodge, parry and block by 15 %

Your prio is to use Big Bouncing, your main Aoe skill which you can spam with a choppa in your group(chop fasta ability from choppa = reduces your cooldowns by 5 seconds), you also want to use your aoe meele dot before that.

Also make sure to use your Cooldown decreaser (Indigestion) on big stacks of enemy players if you see the opportunity, especially on a stack of healers or slayers to prevent them from spamming flurry.
When the mSH is big enough i wanna run with a wb cause my english is to bad for an english guild and the german ones are a bit toxic atm (familyfriendly told, but only bashin' in ts) OR doesn't accept does my son talks to me too OR i haven't time to play cause my fam has prio 1.
What should be the main squig to use?

Cyrylius

Post#4 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:29 am

As lemi said, loner tactic and no squig. It dies to AoE too quickly, just like white lion.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Gladiolix

Post#5 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:46 am

Spec I use:
RoR.builders - Squig Herder
For small scale with pet (Horned) I swap All by meself tactic to I got lots.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Monteaux

Post#6 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:26 am

Gladiolix wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:46 am Spec I use:
RoR.builders - Squig Herder
For small scale with pet (Horned) I swap All by meself tactic to I got lots.
Ty for advice.
What's ya primary skills ya use in SA? Some skills oute mid.tree i cant use inside the SA, are they only optional and i've to use only SA-skills?

Gladiolix

Post#7 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:05 am

Pretty much all of them. In a wb usually start my rotation with indigestion -> bad gas -> big bouncing -> bounce until big bouncing available again.

In solo/small scale spec with pet you want to use git em alot, as it gives a big burst. Also disarm (drop that) is usable with pet and tastes like stuntie gets alot more use in there as its single target damage. The highest burst to single target you get m1 squigbeast+squig frenzy+git em and then channel big bouncing or tastes like stuntie.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+