Recent Topics

Ads

npc armor for kotbs/wh?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
gramtokersdrugula

npc armor for kotbs/wh?

Post#1 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:48 pm

I'm talkin sorta like the starting armor/what ya see around on npcs, like the unarmored landsknecht stuff with the slashes, is this available to the players?

same with the big feathered hat ya see on the first dude you talk to in the starting area

I just wanna look like a normal dude hah

Ads
szejoza

Re: npc armor for kotbs/wh?

Post#2 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:55 pm

viewtopic.php?t=37911

check out this thread, as I was in the same situation as you I can answer - there's no armor you described available to player but you can get quite normal looking guy pretty easily with what's available
Spoiler:

gramtokersdrugula

Post#3 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:04 pm

cool thanks man, do ya know which parts are dyeable? liek on the tracker armor is it the red or yellow that's not dyeable

Whyumadbro

Post#4 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:55 am

gramtokersdrugula wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:04 pm cool thanks man, do ya know which parts are dyeable? liek on the tracker armor is it the red or yellow that's not dyeable
you can buy normal looking clothes ( the starting gear from toon creation) in warquarters if you want

szejoza

Post#5 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:23 am

gramtokersdrugula wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:04 pm cool thanks man, do ya know which parts are dyeable? liek on the tracker armor is it the red or yellow that's not dyeable
it always differs between armor pieces, gotta figure it out yourself, sorry :<
Spoiler:

Glorian

Post#6 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:24 am

gramtokersdrugula wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:48 pm I'm talkin sorta like the starting armor/what ya see around on npcs, like the unarmored landsknecht stuff with the slashes, is this available to the players?

same with the big feathered hat ya see on the first dude you talk to in the starting area

I just wanna look like a normal dude hah
The answers are all truth, but as you said, it would be great to get some Landsknechtlike cloth to get a Hellbardier Regiment, or Sword-fighter gang going.
Not to dream of the Greatsword Armor Set from the Library Guard for example.

gramtokersdrugula

Post#7 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:53 am

is it possible to get a rapier skin as a kotbs?

szejoza

Post#8 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:55 am

gramtokersdrugula wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:53 am is it possible to get a rapier skin as a kotbs?
none that I know of
Spoiler:

Ads