Recent Topics

Ads

Swordmaster Maximum Survival ORVR Tank Build

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Aethilmar

Re: Swordmaster Maximum Survival ORVR Tank Build

Post#41 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:59 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:04 am
Aethilmar wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:07 am Alternative RR50 build that forgoes RT for a bit more utility esp in small scale but still brings the goods for a WB.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 6,9047,823

Specifically you can use WW to pump your absorb shield and CA (interrupt). Plus it has what is a really good reactive punt.
Build is fine but tactic choices are terrible. Potent and Bolstering are waste of tactic slots.
Discerning Offense is better paired with Raking talons when Sov+2 is not available.
20% more healing, unstoppable juggernaut and reduce enemy chance to crit by 25% all way superior
The tactics are "vanilla" i.e. good enough for most situations. They would even be reasonable if you are still running around solo looking for a group, in a duo-trio (depending on what you got) and in a low/no heal pug WB.

When I do Shieldmaster (which is not a lot these days), I actually have all five of my tactic slots filled out with different combos and I wish had a couple more depending on the situation i.e. am I in a pug 6 man, am I in a solid 2-2-2 6 man, am I in a pug warband, am I in a top-end warband and, of course, who am I guarding?

Ads