Recent Topics

Ads

[RP] Gearing at 40+?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wanna993

[RP] Gearing at 40+?

Post#1 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:26 pm

What are you aiming for while you gear up as RP once r40? Not sure how to mix and match things as I go.

right now I'm 6/7 sent at rr51 but totally unsure what to get next.

Ads
Elvicof

Re: [RP] Gearing at 40+?

Post#2 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:04 pm

Vanq gear until endgame gear
Moonlapse and VII

wanna993

Post#3 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:53 pm

How very specific...

Cyrylius

Post#4 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:58 pm

You can use redeye mix as a link, taking the armour set bonus will make it decent.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

CyunUnderis

Post#5 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:23 am

wanna993 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:26 pm What are you aiming for while you gear up as RP once r40? Not sure how to mix and match things as I go.

right now I'm 6/7 sent at rr51 but totally unsure what to get next.
You can do :
- Helm : [Vanquisher Skullcap]
- Shoulders : [Vanquisher Runemantle]
- Back : [Beastlord Cloak of the Skaven]
- Body : [Vanquisher Vestments]
- Gloves : [Vanquisher Runecuffs]
- Belt : [Vanquisher Runesash]
- Boots : [Vanquisher Clogs]
- Jewelry 1 :[Genesis Remnant of the Curative]
- Jewelry 2 : [Genesis Aspect of the Curative]
- Jewelry 3 : [Sentinel Runed Beads]
- Jewelry 4 : [Beastlord Runed Beads]
- Staff : [Hammerstaff of the Subjugator] or SC RR45
- Pocket : [Beastlord Hunting Guide]
The Vanquisher is excellent, especially with the proc : Increasing Impetus - On Attacking Target or Direct Heal Dealt: 5% chance to reduce build times by 25% for 5 seconds

After that, you can skip the Invader Ward by doing Bastion Stair or you can go a mix Invader/Triumphant that will help you be tankier (2 bonus Wounds so you will be close to 8k5 HP):
- Helm : [Invader Skullcap]
- Shoulders : [Invader Runemantle]
- Back : Triumphant
- Body : [Triumphant Vestments]
- Gloves : [Triumphant Runecuffs]
- Belt : [Triumphant Runesash]
- Boots : [Triumphant Clogs]
- Jewelry 1 :[Genesis Remnant of the Curative]
- Jewelry 2 : [Genesis Aspect of the Curative]
- Jewelry 3 : [Sentinel Runed Beads]
- Jewelry 4 : [Invader Runestone]
- Staff : [Fortress Runestaff]

This stuff cost a lot, but will help you to be close to BiS (after that you need 3 pieces of Sovereign and the [Triumphant Runestone Replica]).

wanna993

Post#6 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:16 am

Thanks for the in depth link to set ideas. I've done my BS runs and have all the wards unlocked. Working on Beastlord and the Genesis items now.

Since I have the wards and full Sent should I skip vanq and invader/triumph?

CyunUnderis

Post#7 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:12 am

wanna993 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:16 am Thanks for the in depth link to set ideas. I've done my BS runs and have all the wards unlocked. Working on Beastlord and the Genesis items now.

If you don't have any AP issue and you are able to be solid enough during an assist on you, you can keep your current gears. Otherwise, at least take the Vanquisher. In all cases, Vanquisher will be perfect waiting for the 3 pieces Sovereign (RR78).

BluIzLucky

Post#8 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:23 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:12 am
wanna993 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:16 am Thanks for the in depth link to set ideas. I've done my BS runs and have all the wards unlocked. Working on Beastlord and the Genesis items now.

If you don't have any AP issue and you are able to be solid enough during an assist on you, you can keep your current gears. Otherwise, at least take the Vanquisher. In all cases, Vanquisher will be perfect waiting for the 3 pieces Sovereign (RR78).
I'm gonna second this, if you like/don't mind PvE a mix of Sent, Vale-walker and beastlord will be pretty solid and if you plan on taking your character to +R78, I'd save the crests for sov, that also gives you more time to find out what you want, especially for pieces that are not BIS.

If you plan on getting triumphant skip Vanq, and you might find out at R75 that you actually want to go DPS or hybrid RP in which case you might want different gear.

Edit: that being said, you can buy vanq boots and gloves with gold, then get the cheap belt and body for just 580 crests for the 4p if you are really struggling with AP.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads