Recent Topics

Ads

(WE) Dungeon Build?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gbennett

(WE) Dungeon Build?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Hey folks. Nearly at 40 and intend to do some dungeons and Beastlord. I'm regen specced and will be in Dominator w/ Grimshimmer. Obviously this is great for solo but for dungeons where I shouldn't really be taking too much damage I'd like to switch up the RR and Mastery build to be a bit more potent on the DPS front. Has anybody got a decent damaging build for dungeons or should I just stick with my WB?

Ads
Mournblade

Re: (WE) Dungeon Build?

Post#2 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:12 pm

I specifically bought conq boots and gloves off the AH and the conq chest, so I could go 3 dom 3 conq for dungeons, because full def set will hinder how fast you clear mobs. That aside, you're looking at going 100% down the treachery tree, and grabbing sacrificial stab to boost your autoattack damage.
Mournbrand - Chosen | Mournblade - DoK | Beezlebork - Shaman | Mournshade - WE
Skullflower - WH | Mournflower - SM | Mournbrechen- WP | Mournbrecher - KoTBS | Zereshunaida - SW

Gbennett

Post#3 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:57 am

Mournblade wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:12 pm I specifically bought conq boots and gloves off the AH and the conq chest, so I could go 3 dom 3 conq for dungeons, because full def set will hinder how fast you clear mobs. That aside, you're looking at going 100% down the treachery tree, and grabbing sacrificial stab to boost your autoattack damage.
Nice, figured it'd be something like this! Thank you very much!

Hugatsaga

Post#4 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:06 pm

If you have other dps who can take care of the AoE, you can go sacrificial stab & pierce armor. Renown into melee crit and for tactics get increased pain, mark of morathi, flanking and brute force. If your group has weak aoe you can go with aoe slice tactic and OyK instead. It's not great AoE build but thats all WE's got aoe-wise.
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

lleri

Post#5 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:37 pm

Gbennett wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:13 pm Hey folks. Nearly at 40 and intend to do some dungeons and Beastlord. I'm regen specced and will be in Dominator w/ Grimshimmer. Obviously this is great for solo but for dungeons where I shouldn't really be taking too much damage I'd like to switch up the RR and Mastery build to be a bit more potent on the DPS front. Has anybody got a decent damaging build for dungeons or should I just stick with my WB?
First of all you need vanq to dmg. Before it your dmg is too low.
Build i like the most for pve. RR to crit, then str (if you know heals and tanks) or fs/parry if in pug.

Sinisterror

Post#6 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:05 pm

lleri wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:37 pm
Gbennett wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:13 pm Hey folks. Nearly at 40 and intend to do some dungeons and Beastlord. I'm regen specced and will be in Dominator w/ Grimshimmer. Obviously this is great for solo but for dungeons where I shouldn't really be taking too much damage I'd like to switch up the RR and Mastery build to be a bit more potent on the DPS front. Has anybody got a decent damaging build for dungeons or should I just stick with my WB?
First of all you need vanq to dmg. Before it your dmg is too low.
Build i like the most for pve. RR to crit, then str (if you know heals and tanks) or fs/parry if in pug.
Not true especially with gunbad. You can do it with all chars being in rank 36 and using ruin/merce/anni easily. But if you want to ding 40 before doing them (mistake imo) Use Conqueror boots/belt/shoulders. Dominator gloves/chest and 5 Beastlords. If you can get Onslaught get it and never take it off=) 1600 Slice crits with 4 onslaught/2conq/3 beastlords + armour debuff proc wpn + Subjugator wpn.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

lleri

Post#7 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:29 am

Sinisterror wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:05 pm Not true especially with gunbad. You can do it with all chars being in rank 36 and using ruin/merce/anni easily. But if you want to ding 40 before doing them (mistake imo) Use Conqueror boots/belt/shoulders. Dominator gloves/chest and 5 Beastlords. If you can get Onslaught get it and never take it off=) 1600 Slice crits with 4 onslaught/2conq/3 beastlords + armour debuff proc wpn + Subjugator wpn.
Of course you can do all pve even in merc/conq/domi but your dmg just too low in this case. Though you're right about Onslaught, I didn't mention it because destro doesn't do ch22 anymore it seems :(

Sinisterror

Post#8 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:12 am

lleri wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:29 am
Sinisterror wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:05 pm Not true especially with gunbad. You can do it with all chars being in rank 36 and using ruin/merce/anni easily. But if you want to ding 40 before doing them (mistake imo) Use Conqueror boots/belt/shoulders. Dominator gloves/chest and 5 Beastlords. If you can get Onslaught get it and never take it off=) 1600 Slice crits with 4 onslaught/2conq/3 beastlords + armour debuff proc wpn + Subjugator wpn.
Of course you can do all pve even in merc/conq/domi but your dmg just too low in this case. Though you're right about Onslaught, I didn't mention it because destro doesn't do ch22 anymore it seems :(
I dont understand why people dont do CH22 more. Few weeks ago i was on random WB trying it on my sorc, it was reikland one & bugged, most didnt have ability to "unstagger" someone and like half of the WB just instaquitted after : D Few years ago i got my Welf 4th onslaught piece and maaan i was happy, took 6 months or so but i do play too many chars and dont play enough anyway.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads