Recent Topics

Ads

[Brightwizard] Bombling's compendium

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wonshot

Re: [Brightwizard] Bombling's compendium

Post#61 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:06 am

[Update 3rd. oct 2022]
Ward roadmap replacing gearing roadmap. Since the ingame currencies took an overhaul since latest update.
Little bit of cleanup in old outdated information no longer relevant to the game.
---

Not sure if the gearing guide section is coming back. Tempted to add the LOTD jewel set into the Singletarget gear build, or mention some of the accesory options but for now leaving it out as players have different playstyles and priorities over what stats they want.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Hyper9

Post#62 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:54 am

Is warlord worth getting if i enjoy both aoe and St spec, or should I just save up for sov?

wonshot

Post#63 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:26 pm

Hyper9 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:54 am Is warlord worth getting if i enjoy both aoe and St spec, or should I just save up for sov?
The magicpower from 5piece warlord is almost equip to what you get from the addiative +15critdmg from sove based on some very limmited tests i ran years ago on the dummies with Fireball as baseline testing ability.

If you feel Warlord stats fit your playstyle better then that could be an option.
Sove is a higher tier, so you do get slightly more stats and armor armor values with a higher itemlevel set though.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Shelayax

Post#64 » Mon May 08, 2023 11:34 am

Is there an ideal gear setup for around rr65? I know the guide has rr80 setups but I just came back to the game and have various vanq, onslaught, beastlord, and genesis pieces. Trying to figure out what to use for now

PaiNzoR

Post#65 » Wed May 10, 2023 11:51 pm

This is great! Anyone wanna do it for Warrior Priest or Witch Hunter?

wonshot

Post#66 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:41 am

[Updated 14th july 2023]

Added Flamebreath cone to tips and tricks with the following visual rough instimate of the range & width
https://imgur.com/a/Nw7eJYN

Turned out to be very different to what I first assumed. Especially compared to the narrow cone of Mara frontal interrupt.

wonshot

Post#67 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:23 am

Live event & future BW gearing notice:
For the Live event ongoing atm. Crafting a version of the Sapphire Annulus ring seem like a BIS jewel to replace either Genesis or if you are running with a "standalone" Ring like the Nehekharan Icon of Knowledge for the 15int 33magicpower.

As for the Metal to craft a ring:
Iron bars for Armor
Silver bars for Spirit resist against sorcs
Gold bars for Elemental against Dps shammies/magus
Copper bars for Corporeal against dps zealots(lol) and Sorc
Platinum for all-ressist option which compliments our normal sources of resist from gear keeping all 3 resists even.

Gems will naturally be Sapphire for the caster stats,
Other BW alternatives could be Citrine Annulus ring version for a tanky option

Jewel mixes i can think of being relevant with this:
Current,
Jewel1: Emblem of Nehekharan Ritualists (2piece mp bonus with cloak from lotd)
Jewel2: Nehekharan Icon of Knowledge (lotd, no setbonus used) or Gunbad Jet
Jewel3: Sentinel / Triumphant
Jewel4: Sove ring

New single ring potential,
Jewel1: Emblem of Nehekharan Ritualists
Jewel2: Sapphire Annulus ring (NEW!)

New potential double ring,
Jewel1: Iron Sapphire Annulus ring (NEW!)
Jewel2: Platinum Sapphire Annulus ring (NEW!)

(honorable mention to Valewalker jewel which gives 24+24+1ctbc)
Last edited by wonshot on Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Beacon

Post#68 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:07 pm

Is there a similiar guide for a sorc?
Or sth like general pvp guide explaining morale dmg caps and standart builds/tactics for current meta?

Ads
Dakkhon

Post#69 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:56 pm

So what is a good gear set up for aoe? I am thinking 5 Sov (inferno) and rest triumphant or Vanq. Any suggestions would be great. I have 4 Sov pieces now. I love the aoe build so that is my goal for now. I have no dungeon gear so I have to work with Vanq gear at the moment with warlord until I get that 5th Sov Piece.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zxul

Post#70 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:54 pm

Beacon wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:07 pm Is there a similiar guide for a sorc?
Or sth like general pvp guide explaining morale dmg caps and standart builds/tactics for current meta?
Check this thread for sorc. 3 years old, but sorc hasn't changed.

viewtopic.php?t=40341
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh