Recent Topics

Ads

(Shield DoK) standard healing rotation?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gbennett

(Shield DoK) standard healing rotation?

Post#1 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:52 pm

Hello!

I've just got sent and switched to shield, I have a good build and an idea of what to spec for rr etc but I'm a little confused on the standard rotation? I assume that Blood of my Blood is taking the place of good ol' Khaines Embrace and Devour Essence is a must. I will do some testing on my own but I'm wondering if anyone has rotation suggestions for builders and spenders of blood essence and what my ''main'' heal is? (I assume Transfer Essence?)

Ads
Rydiak

Re: (Shield DoK) standard healing rotation?

Post#2 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:00 pm

Though my guide is written for Grace, the abilities are the same except for the names. Maybe give it a read and see if it helps answer your questions.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Duukar

Re: (Shield DoK) standard healing rotation?

Post#3 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:34 am

You should never “switch to shield DoK”. You definitely need a chalice set up and a shield set up and only use shield when it makes sense.

If you don’t follow this advice you are signing up for significant discomfort and frustration.