Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] GuardPack 1.6c

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dtjror

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.2.1

Post#61 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:25 pm

Any idea what the problem is with teather indicator constantly resetting location?

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.3.0b

Post#62 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:59 am

Updated to version 1.3.0b
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/guardpa ... oad/1-3-0/

*New frames: small, dots, chain
*Options to use different frames for in/out guard
*Togglable linescroll
*Option to hide/show icon/name on guardlist
*Icon for Distant and Dead
*Scalable
Spoiler:

Teather Usage:
/teather offset <number> - Sets the guard icon offset on target (default: 80)
/teather frame <framename> - Sets the frame for both teather frames. options: modern, classic, small, dots, chain (default: modern)
/teather inframe <framename> - Sets the frame for guards applied to you. options: modern, classic, small, dots, chain (default: modern)
/teather outframe <framename> - Sets the frame for guards you apply. options: modern, classic, small, dots, chain (default: modern)
/teather scroll - Makes the Lines Scroll/Static. Type this to toggle Off/On (default: On)
/teather scroll <scrollspeed> - Changes the scrollspeed of the lines (default: 1.0)
/teather scale <scalefactor> - Sets the scale of teather (default: 1.0) !Note: You'll need to do a /reloadui after you change this value!
/teather reset - Resets all settings to default

GuardRange Usage:
/guardrange <out/in> icon - Toggle GuardIcon for icomming/outgoung guards (default: true)
/guardrange <out/in> name - Toggle GuardName for icomming/outgoung guards (default: true)
/guardrange color - Uses colors from Teather settings, if toggled off, allows to use own colors (default: true)
/guardrange reset - Resets all settings to default
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

dtjror

Post#63 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:38 pm

After the most recent patch, teather was causing the game to not recognize my mouse buttons (in-game, was still ok on login screen). Figured it out when I noticed the UI element was missing in the editor. Disabled the add on and voila, mouse buttons back. Anybody else experience this?

Rydiak

Post#64 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:47 pm

No issues with mouse buttons, but I've noticed a lot of null errors in chat from the addon. Hard to say if it is more than it used to throw though.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Tesq

Post#65 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:13 pm

Spoiler:
sullemunk wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:59 am Updated to version 1.3.0b
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/guardpa ... oad/1-3-0/

*New frames: small, dots, chain
*Options to use different frames for in/out guard
*Togglable linescroll
*Option to hide/show icon/name on guardlist
*Icon for Distant and Dead
*Scalable

Teather Usage:
/teather offset <number> - Sets the guard icon offset on target (default: 80)
/teather frame <framename> - Sets the frame for both teather frames. options: modern, classic, small, dots, chain (default: modern)
/teather inframe <framename> - Sets the frame for guards applied to you. options: modern, classic, small, dots, chain (default: modern)
/teather outframe <framename> - Sets the frame for guards you apply. options: modern, classic, small, dots, chain (default: modern)
/teather scroll - Makes the Lines Scroll/Static. Type this to toggle Off/On (default: On)
/teather scroll <scrollspeed> - Changes the scrollspeed of the lines (default: 1.0)
/teather scale <scalefactor> - Sets the scale of teather (default: 1.0) !Note: You'll need to do a /reloadui after you change this value!
/teather reset - Resets all settings to default

GuardRange Usage:
/guardrange <out/in> icon - Toggle GuardIcon for icomming/outgoung guards (default: true)
/guardrange <out/in> name - Toggle GuardName for icomming/outgoung guards (default: true)
/guardrange color - Uses colors from Teather settings, if toggled off, allows to use own colors (default: true)
/guardrange reset - Resets all settings to default
any way to make the line curved towards the top mid way? like in this screen of ff12?
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/final ... 0413020937

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#66 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:00 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:13 pm any way to make the line curved towards the top mid way? like in this screen of ff12?
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/final ... ersand.jpg
Not really viable based on how the lines are drawn/calculated
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Tesq

Post#67 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:57 pm

sullemunk wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:00 pm
Tesq wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:13 pm any way to make the line curved towards the top mid way? like in this screen of ff12?
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/final ... ersand.jpg
Not really viable based on how the lines are drawn/calculated
Dosent need to be 3d line just 2d fixee high.

Something like

->( distance between p1 and p2 /2)+ x = B
X= the height we want

Line is draw start from A pass to B then go to C
A = player 1 position and C = player 2 position.

vekkth

Post#68 » Fri May 05, 2023 10:29 am

for some odd reason /teather never worked for me, while the addon itself is functional. I have Libslash installed and other addons respond to command line normally.

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#69 » Fri May 05, 2023 4:55 pm

vekkth wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:29 am for some odd reason /teather never worked for me, while the addon itself is functional. I have Libslash installed and other addons respond to command line normally.
Depends on what you want it to do..

vekkth

Post#70 » Fri May 05, 2023 10:25 pm

sullemunk wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:55 pm
vekkth wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:29 am for some odd reason /teather never worked for me, while the addon itself is functional. I have Libslash installed and other addons respond to command line normally.
Depends on what you want it to do..
I would like to open options :)

edit mostly to try different style, that animated arrow is a bit too much for me.
I also tried to use tether from Vynil UI and it responded to command line as intended too.