Recent Topics

Ads

WL exploits.. lets chat

Let's talk about... everything else
storm

WL exploits.. lets chat

Post#1 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:03 am

Why can WL now jump into keeps with the lion ?? And pull players who have immunities such as focus mind? See it more and more often.

Ads
F4llen4ngel

Re: WL exploits.. lets chat

Post#2 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:33 am

Focused mind does not apply to pulls/ punts, otherwise, yea.
Bicska this Bicska that

Mordd

Post#3 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:35 am

Jumping into keeps is pretty rare and a squig can do the same. If the WL wants in all they have to do is bypass the back door. They can get in at any time.

Fm does not protect form pulls. You have no idea how easy destro has it on getting pulled. Playing destro you hardly ever have to even think about it. On order its always a main concern between maras and choppas.
Mara pull is actually bugged it can pull you well over 100+ units.

Play Order for a week and then come talk about pulls.

Omegus

Post#4 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:15 am

Put any points where the WL or SH can leap into keeps on the bug tracker. There's already some reported so be sure not to duplicate them. Kadrin Valley has points around the north keep.

And as was previously said, Focused Mind doesn't prevent you from being pulled.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

SepticDisaster

Post#5 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:27 am

White Lion pulls are just as frustrating to Destro as Mara pulls are for Order, make no mistake. It’s just that Order has to contend with the constant absurdity that is Choppa pulls which is infuriating. I’ve been the victim of all of these on both sides many times and they are always frustrating, I just feel like Marauder pulls get QQ’d about to such extent due to compounded pull frustration on Order.

Fenris78

Post#6 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:14 am

WL pull is still buggy due to pet's approximative pathfinding, but in a bad way. Adding to that is the pull is automatically canceled as soon pet is 66+ feets away from the WL, while Mara got a 1-2s grace period to virtually extend his pull to 100+ ft.

Some keeps are allowing people to be pulled from walls (i.e. Praag Southern Garrison, south walls), wich only allow destro to pull Order outside, not the other way around (WL pet is not able to get on walls, while mara pull can trigger from outside).

AFAIK, there is no longer spots, outside this example, allowing WL to pull people from outer walls, nor jump onto them.
They still have to bypass posterns and catch you the regular way.

But if you can record people doing this because some areas got an exploitable spot, feel free to fill a bug report, with screenshots/video evidences. ;)

Mordd

Post#7 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:51 am

SepticDisaster wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:27 am White Lion pulls are just as frustrating to Destro as Mara pulls are for Order, make no mistake. It’s just that Order has to contend with the constant absurdity that is Choppa pulls which is infuriating. I’ve been the victim of all of these on both sides many times and they are always frustrating, I just feel like Marauder pulls get QQ’d about to such extent due to compounded pull frustration on Order.
Mara pull is talked about far more for MANY reason.

WL pull the pet has to run to the target and can be CCd or killed on the way.
The pet will then pull the person to the spot the pull was originated from. So if the WL moves the target is not close to them.

Mara pull is just a beam. once the beam is initiated there is no stopping the pull now.
It will pull you through walls, through hills, and it doesnt matter how far you run or how far away the mara runs, leading to pulls well over 100'.
You will land where the mara is standing at the end.
The mara can immediately knock you down now. The WL can not even if specced for KD as the pet is what does the KD and its going to be back where you were pulled from.
Mara pull works through keep doors. Wl does not as the pet will not go through a keep door unless the WL enters. So at sieges baring very rare pull engies.
Destro has no worry of being pulled through the door.

I am active on both sides. I have an 80 bis choppa. the difference is night and day when it comes to pulls.

zgolec

Post#8 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:34 pm

Mordd wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:35 am Play Order for a week and then come talk about pulls.
This.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
Tanski

Post#9 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:39 pm

Wings of heaven onto a wall and aoe punting off is the best content in RoR
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

dekadd

Post#10 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:59 am

Tanski wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:39 pm Wings of heaven onto a wall and aoe punting off is the best content in RoR
Agree!