Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 12/11/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
b00n

Re: Patch Notes 12/11/2022

Post#51 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:46 am

Important for me is, if this a change by accident or intended. If intended why you guys try to hide it ? You know it will be found out.

I mean for me tbh it was a bug that renown was not affected, but it was one of the reasons i was inviting everyone i could see... but now i only would look for ppl having a box too....

Ads
Gladiolix

Post#52 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:16 am

b00n wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:46 am Important for me is, if this a change by accident or intended. If intended why you guys try to hide it ? You know it will be found out.

I mean for me tbh it was a bug that renown was not affected, but it was one of the reasons i was inviting everyone i could see... but now i only would look for ppl having a box too....
Concidering:
"Note that this only applies to renown that is split between group members. Static renown granted to players is same as before, for example zone locks, BO captures, end of scenario ticks etc."
My guess is it's not intentional.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

b00n

Post#53 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:36 am

Gladiolix wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:16 am
b00n wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:46 am Important for me is, if this a change by accident or intended. If intended why you guys try to hide it ? You know it will be found out.

Concidering:
"Note that this only applies to renown that is split between group members. Static renown granted to players is same as before, for example zone locks, BO captures, end of scenario ticks etc."
My guess is it's not intentional.
thanks for clarification... i will check the bugtracker and add a ticket if there is none

vanjelis

Post#54 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:59 pm

vanbuinen77 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:46 pm I'm confused. Why were merchant dyes made fort droppable only?
Also puzzling (grieving) over this as I just now discover my favourite colour is locked behind broken content my faction hardly touches. Merchant dye seemed like a really great gold sink to keep inflation in check too.