Recent Topics

Ads

WL exploits.. lets chat

Let's talk about... everything else
lumpi33

Re: WL exploits.. lets chat

Post#21 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:52 am

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:10 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Zw4FUPacc Also bring back this Magnet/Rift asap as well=)
I'd delete the game if this is coming back. Not joking. The pull nightmare we currently have is already something that makes me play a lot less. It annoys the **** out of me.

Ads
normanis

Post#22 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:02 am

reynor007 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:56 am
Mordd wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:51 am
SepticDisaster wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:27 am White Lion pulls are just as frustrating to Destro as Mara pulls are for Order, make no mistake. It’s just that Order has to contend with the constant absurdity that is Choppa pulls which is infuriating. I’ve been the victim of all of these on both sides many times and they are always frustrating, I just feel like Marauder pulls get QQ’d about to such extent due to compounded pull frustration on Order.
Mara pull is talked about far more for MANY reason.

WL pull the pet has to run to the target and can be CCd or killed on the way.
The pet will then pull the person to the spot the pull was originated from. So if the WL moves the target is not close to them.

Mara pull is just a beam. once the beam is initiated there is no stopping the pull now.
It will pull you through walls, through hills, and it doesnt matter how far you run or how far away the mara runs, leading to pulls well over 100'.
You will land where the mara is standing at the end.
The mara can immediately knock you down now. The WL can not even if specced for KD as the pet is what does the KD and its going to be back where you were pulled from.
Mara pull works through keep doors. Wl does not as the pet will not go through a keep door unless the WL enters. So at sieges baring very rare pull engies.
Destro has no worry of being pulled through the door.

I am active on both sides. I have an 80 bis choppa. the difference is night and day when it comes to pulls.
Mara pull is always visible, and if your hands are not from the ass, you can always interrupt it, silence it, knock it down or parry
pull WL you can't see, it can't be defended against due to buggy pet movement
they both do not work as they should, but it annoys me that I cannot see and how to protect myself from it
mara pull work on first tick, its dont check second tick. in normal language if mara started cast on u he will pull u even u hide. because u didnt parry first tick.
wl pet need knosck u down and than pull.
p.s i always said give wl mara pull . its more viable in any setup.
i asked some weeks ago why lionine frenzy hits so hard even pet is far away than 65 feet (was patch what nerfd pet damage if he is far away). its get reverted back.
i just waiting big balance patch what was said some nonths ago september.
forgot to tell why there is 2 ticks of pulls. i have been in situation when i am attacked by wl i jump down and i am PULLED back to wall from midle of air. pet hit u, i jumped and get ported back to wl. that why i say there is 2 ticks from abilitie like pull. u get hited by first and abilitie dont check second. maby its because of changes when was about dots when u get doted u defend each hit now its changed that u need defend first dot tick.
i have no idea anymore when its works as intend and when its bugged. 5th tactic slot for wh and bo/sm is very long time. and u cant even get rid of it.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

b00n

Post#23 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:07 am

normanis wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:02 am i asked some weeks ago why lionine frenzy hits so hard even pet is far away than 65 feet (was patch what nerfd pet damage if he is far away). its get reverted back.
so has this been put into a ticket? For me tbh it's on the same level as the "sorc infernal wave" and has to be on a immediate fix level.

normanis

Post#24 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:08 am

any pull , jump abilitie has higher axis than it was on live that why ppl jump on walls or pull from walls/barrier.

normanis

Post#25 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:15 am

b00n wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:07 am
normanis wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:02 am i asked some weeks ago why lionine frenzy hits so hard even pet is far away than 65 feet (was patch what nerfd pet damage if he is far away). its get reverted back.
so has this been put into a ticket? For me tbh it's on the same level as the "sorc infernal wave" and has to be on a immediate fix level.
i hope bugs will be fixed someday.

Sinisterror

Post#26 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:54 am

lumpi33 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:52 am
Sinisterror wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:10 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Zw4FUPacc Also bring back this Magnet/Rift asap as well=)
I'd delete the game if this is coming back. Not joking. The pull nightmare we currently have is already something that makes me play a lot less. It annoys the **** out of me.
It would make things more interesting to me=) Obviously 9 aoe cap wold be in place if these engi/magus pulls were back. If these happened change Choppa pull into IDD like high dmg skill aoe(that procs everything even when its a 'dot' and BW/Sorc BB/WoP dont proc and its not a dot=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

reynor007

Post#27 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:08 am

Mordd wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:00 am
This is flat out false on basically every point.
your interupt, KD or silence argument is hallow. A BW could if the stars all aligned perfectly in theory get a KD is speced for it or a silence off. If in the cast time you could first of all target the mara in the blob and then manage after GCD and ping lag get the cast off in the .2 second window anyone outside of the EU would have. Even EU players would have less than a half second.
You cant parry it...
Mara pull is broken so once its started you can run as far as you want. the range doesnt matter, walls dont matter, hills dont matter. it will pull you as far as it takes and through any terrain.

The WL pull if you cant see the lion slowly running at you through the tanks and normally shammy puddles for a pull and it doesnt get KD or you dont simply turn and run away from it.....
WL pets will not pass through keep doors if the WL is out side. But maras can pull with no issues.
WL fetch CAN and often is parried.
I will not engage in dialogue with you after you wrote that pull mara cannot be parried
good luck
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

zgolec

Post#28 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:34 am

Tanski wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:39 pm Wings of heaven onto a wall and aoe punting off is the best content in RoR
Not even close to being pulled from another condignation thru floor / walls / gates.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
Mordd

Post#29 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:55 am

reynor007 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:08 am
Mordd wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:00 am
This is flat out false on basically every point.
your interupt, KD or silence argument is hallow. A BW could if the stars all aligned perfectly in theory get a KD is speced for it or a silence off. If in the cast time you could first of all target the mara in the blob and then manage after GCD and ping lag get the cast off in the .2 second window anyone outside of the EU would have. Even EU players would have less than a half second.
You cant parry it...
Mara pull is broken so once its started you can run as far as you want. the range doesnt matter, walls dont matter, hills dont matter. it will pull you as far as it takes and through any terrain.

The WL pull if you cant see the lion slowly running at you through the tanks and normally shammy puddles for a pull and it doesnt get KD or you dont simply turn and run away from it.....
WL pets will not pass through keep doors if the WL is out side. But maras can pull with no issues.
WL fetch CAN and often is parried.
I will not engage in dialogue with you after you wrote that pull mara cannot be parried
good luck
as I recall it gets disrupted not parried unless it changed with the file system patch that broke its second check and made it unlimited range and walls and mountains and othe obstacles dont matter.
Either way thats not something a player can control besides trying to stack parry.

lumpi33

Post#30 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:09 am

No parry from behind and most of the pulls happen from behind. What's the point? It's undefendable from behind.

Pretty much every ranged ability can be either dodge or disruped unless it is an ability high in the tree or can be made undefendable by using a tactic or an additional ability to make it unblockable.

So why are exceptions like the mara pull or the WE throwing dagger that are base line for free, ranged and either fully undefendable or undefendable in the way they are being used e.g. from behind where there is no parry?

It's simply not fair. They are ranged abilities on "melees". They should have no undefendable advantage over abilities of real ranged classes. They shouldn't have large range ranged abilities in first place. Again, they are melees. That's their draw back. They get all that charge, break snare, stealth, etc. in return.

Gap closers like stealth and pounce where they need to go in and put themselves at risk are ok. Pulls that allow them to stay guarded and in safe spots are not ok, especially with that pull + knock down combo.

A close range pull of 45ft would be fine, but up to 100ft and more feet away, undefendable and through terrain... Come on.