Recent Topics

Ads

Names buggy

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Tamarlan

Names buggy

Post#1 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:45 pm

Hi,

logged back after a few months of absence. Noticed that a lot of my characters have random name extensions and if I try to login I am forced to take a new name. Changing the name of my main characters is clearly a no go. Any chance to get my names back or game over?
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Ads
Omegus

Re: Names buggy

Post#2 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:05 pm

Tamarlan wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:45 pm Hi,

logged back after a few months of absence. Noticed that a lot of my characters have random name extensions and if I try to login I am forced to take a new name. Changing the name of my main characters is clearly a no go. Any chance to get my names back or game over?
How long was it that you logged into those specific *characters*, not the account in general?

If you hadn't logged into the affected characters for more than a year then the name is up for grabs, but if you have lost the name of a character that you logged in with within the past year then be sure to report the details here as it looks like the devs are trying to track down the bug: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/20529
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Tamarlan

Re: Names buggy

Post#3 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:15 pm

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. Indeed it is roughly a year when I stopped playing. Today I installed the game again in a weak moment, think I take it as a sign that I should not start again. Sad but ok.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG