Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] Queue Queuer and Warboard Queue Queuer Fixes

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Omegus

Re: [ADDON] Queue Queuer and Warboard Queue Queuer Fixes

Post#51 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:06 pm

Cornerback wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:08 pm Updated:
https://gitlab.com/Cornerback/RoRAddonF ... master.zip

2.8.11 - Updated as of 09/05/2022.

* Added "Discordant Skirmish" Pickup Scenario
* Removed "Tier 1-4" Tabs in options, as they provide no additional value in RoR but create extensive maintenance effort
* Fixed error in addon-naming so Warboardtoggler works again
I did a couple of minor updates to the Idrinth one not realising that you had done a big overhaul. As I don't use the addon and accidentally broke it last time, would you mind doing a 2.9.1 release (latest version on Idrinth is 2.9.0 but is worse than your 2.8.11) with the Sacellum update and putting it on Idrinth? That way both are now in sync.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
Cornerback

Post#52 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:05 pm

Omegus wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:06 pm I did a couple of minor updates to the Idrinth one not realising that you had done a big overhaul. As I don't use the addon and accidentally broke it last time, would you mind doing a 2.9.1 release (latest version on Idrinth is 2.9.0 but is worse than your 2.8.11) with the Sacellum update and putting it on Idrinth? That way both are now in sync.
Included your fix. Thx for that!

Updated:

2.9.1 - Updated as of 11/18/2022.

* Added "The Sacellum Arena" Pickup Scenario
* Included "Extra checks added to stop the settings file from being corrupted when you upgrade the add-on." by Zomega
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Omegus

Post#53 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:22 pm

Cornerback wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:05 pm
Omegus wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:06 pm I did a couple of minor updates to the Idrinth one not realising that you had done a big overhaul. As I don't use the addon and accidentally broke it last time, would you mind doing a 2.9.1 release (latest version on Idrinth is 2.9.0 but is worse than your 2.8.11) with the Sacellum update and putting it on Idrinth? That way both are now in sync.
Included your fix. Thx for that!

Updated:

2.9.1 - Updated as of 11/18/2022.

* Added "The Sacellum Arena" Pickup Scenario
* Included "Extra checks added to stop the settings file from being corrupted when you upgrade the add-on." by Zomega
Thank you :). I've uploaded 2.9.1 to Idrinth so sanity has been restored :D
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Cornerback

Post#54 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:15 pm

Glorious!

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Phantasm

Post#55 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:02 pm

I got that new QQ but its acting dodgy. Dont recognize queuer if u less then 6 man.

Cornerback

Post#56 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:12 pm

New SC "The Old Dwarf Road" added:

https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/queue-queuer/