Recent Topics

Ads

This game is locked for some players to win sc's

Let's talk about... everything else
serom999

This game is locked for some players to win sc's

Post#1 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:33 am

You can't tell me that the situation in SC's is normal. There is a total playercount of 300 people at this time and i play 3 hours discordant skirmish on order side.
Because of an massive overheal the kills were all the time lower than 10. I played always against the same destro players. I noticed most of the names. After that i switched to destro side and suprise! i play against different people at order side and my team has 10 kills below too all the time on skirmish.
This is a warning to all new players. This game is corrupted from a toxic community and the operators do nothing against that or don't want to know it! Never a private server again!

Everything happened in T4!
Last edited by serom999 on Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Sulorie

Re: This game is locked for some players to win sc's

Post#2 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:46 am

serom999 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:33 am You can't tell me that the situation in SC's is normal. There is a total playercount of 300 people at this time and i play 3 hours discordant skirmish on order side.
Because of an massive overheal the kills were all the time lower than 10. I played always against the same destro players. I noticed most of the names. After that i switched to destro side and suprise! i play against different people at order side and my team has 10 kills below too all the time on skirmish.
This is a warning to all new players. This game is corrupted from a toxic community and the operators do nothing against that or don't want to know it! Never a private server again!
Guess what, someone else wins most of the time and has a blast. Inexperienced or bad DPS make hardly any kills, who could have thought this.
Dying is no option.

Scottx125

Post#3 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:30 am

Depends, sometimes you will get caught against the same people because they all requeue at the same time. If you want to avoid it, wait after you finish a game for a few minutes and then requeue. Some times you'll just have bad days. Doing discordant SC's is a roll of the dice, I remember a year ago I had an awful time doing solo SC, did it for 6 hours and I only earned 100 crests because of the constant losses. Now, I only ever join SC's if it's for the weekend event, if I'm bored or if there's a premade forming in my guild.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Nameless

Post#4 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:53 am

I queu for all and most balanced matches I got for sc that are not discordant or event scens. Most hardcore duos queu discordant and quite often the scens there are much more one sided while if u miss enemy premade at other scens you could got decent games with 30 vs 20 kills or so
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Duukar

Post#5 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:58 am

Honestly its a crap shoot. Ive seen both sides magically get 2/2/2 comps and ive seen both sides get absolute garbage comps and ive seen one side get 2/2/2 and its a total blow out.

Your best bet is to bring heals or a tank to disco SCs as a solo player and try to work together. Then if after several queues all there is is tanks and heals then bring a DPS. You are the master of your own fortune. but you need to be flexible and play smart. Most people who play RoR arent bad.. There are a few actually dummies, but i think for the most part people are at least average skill and a few trolls ruin things.

Another thing is that communication can change games. stay cool. start giving SMART orders and youll win more often.

Lithenir

Post#6 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:33 am

Isn't OP the same guy with the thread about how premades ruin SC?

So what's the problem now? Didn't enough people agreed on the first thread so you need a new one?
I think people gave enough of good advice in the first thread but you just refuse to listen

SepticDisaster

Post#7 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:31 am

I would strongly urge you to form a 6 man group if playing SCs in this game. Solo queueing at this point is just asking to have a miserable gaming experience. Solo queuers on both sides get fed to the wood chipper.

Duukar

Post#8 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:08 am

Or just find a buddy and duo queue discordants.. Tank and Heals(shield dok/wp) or DPS or heals and DPS basically just make sure you bring some utility to the table and dont just duo 2 dps.

Ads
Gladiolix

Post#9 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:55 am

All OP has ever done in forums is whine about SCs. Maybe stop doing them..? Also calling people "toxic community" is a wording only used by toxic people themselves, venting their own frustration on others.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

BeautfulToad

Post#10 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:51 pm

Players usually sit in groups and play for 1-2 hours a time. if you find yourself coming up against the same players, take a break and come back later. If you find yourself getting stressed or angry, take a break.

DPS is always more difficult pugging, I find I do much better as a tank or heal when pugging versus dps. For order or destro in all the tiers. It is quite frustrating only because it means you cant really try certain classes in SCs, and some of the dps classes are really fun.

One thing I'd say is that going a 6-man premade in T1 should be banned, or at least frowned upon by the community. Basically just grouping up to lynch puppies.
Last edited by BeautfulToad on Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.