Fleshrender

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
nocturnalguest

Re: Fleshrender

Post#11 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:26 am

heliocredo wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:10 am thats sad, evasion proc doesn't stack with EF, yeah guess that would be too much. Still trying to understand how good parry/dodge is for 2h. Will look into 2h lifesteal proc and bloodlord then. I got the warrior Genesis with 3% parry and one with str/wounds. Oh right just checked, only warlord onwards some pieces have regen. Guess for now i'll just lvl rr to try hit rr60 by lvl40 and go through the path slowly. Thanks for taking the time to reply. cheers.
Np, cheers.
However im not sure you got me right. Gear&build i shared above is to solo kill boss, i'd not advice to run it in pvp.
For starter regen build you can be decently efficient with bloodlord set + grim chest and x2 fleshrender rings and 3 sentinel pieces. That however would require you to grind out full influence in dungeons.
So i advice the following plan for you:
1. Grab conq and try to grind fleshrender how i propose (beside ravack cloak and regen sc 2h you will still use other items, so before bying regen sc 2h try it out with either CnT proc weapon or just with T4 epic quest one, if you will see that there is 0 chance to solo kill then dont spend crests for sc 2h), mind you may fail, but conq is >>> redeye&sentinel for SnB. Tanking CnT in conq is easy peasy.
2. Grind CnT to get weapons
3. Grind Invader so you will be able to easy solo tank bastion stairs (for solo tanking need a group that knows what they are doing + some tanky DPS/heal who can tank last boss: asw, wh, shield wp will do just fine)
4. Grind bloodlord set + weapon
5. Finish grinding influence in dungeons for bloodlord cloak and sentinel ring
6. Equip bloodlord set up to parry bonus (prioritize pieces with parry) and 3 sentinel (gloves are cool, helmet is ok with same -crit as bloodlord and ring obviously) with grim chest.
Thats gonna be very decent all around solofriendly 2h setup. For group play get rid of grim chest and equip another bloodlord piece.
Next step is endgame grinding out sov/warlord and triump/vic. Good luck

Ads
heliocredo

Post#12 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:24 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:26 am [quote=heliocredo post_id=522286 time=1666087833 user_id=155165
Np, cheers.
However im not sure you got me right. Gear&build i shared above is to solo kill boss, i'd not advice to run it in pvp.
For starter regen build you can be decently efficient with bloodlord set + grim chest and x2 fleshrender rings and 3 sentinel pieces. That however would require you to grind out full influence in dungeons.
So i advice the following plan for you:
1. Grab conq and try to grind fleshrender how i propose (beside ravack cloak and regen sc 2h you will still use other items, so before bying regen sc 2h try it out with either CnT proc weapon or just with T4 epic quest one, if you will see that there is 0 chance to solo kill then dont spend crests for sc 2h), mind you may fail, but conq is >>> redeye&sentinel for SnB. Tanking CnT in conq is easy peasy.
2. Grind CnT to get weapons
3. Grind Invader so you will be able to easy solo tank bastion stairs (for solo tanking need a group that knows what they are doing + some tanky DPS/heal who can tank last boss: asw, wh, shield wp will do just fine)
4. Grind bloodlord set + weapon
5. Finish grinding influence in dungeons for bloodlord cloak and sentinel ring
6. Equip bloodlord set up to parry bonus (prioritize pieces with parry) and 3 sentinel (gloves are cool, helmet is ok with same -crit as bloodlord and ring obviously) with grim chest.
Thats gonna be very decent all around solofriendly 2h setup. For group play get rid of grim chest and equip another bloodlord piece.
Next step is endgame grinding out sov/warlord and triump/vic. Good luck
oh, only for the boss solo kill Gotcha. alright, will try to follow along with these setups. Thanks a lot for the replies. Appreciate it.

Dakkhon

Post#13 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:51 pm

I still think it would be faster to just farm the gold. You can make 60-100g in an hour. I would wager that after you do all stated above you would have the flesh items. But as long as you reach your goal do what you like. Good luck. I am currently just farming because time spent trying to find it up or farmed by destro all day.....just sucks.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: