Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gangan

Re: Patch Notes 25/11/2022

Post#31 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:50 am

ekalime wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:59 am
Aethilmar wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:29 am
ekalime wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:51 pm

I feel like I reply to this every LE... it is a tooltip error that is more complicated to fix than you think. See you next LE with this topic ;)
Just the last couple. Consider it my contribution to Quality Assurance. ;)

If nothing else this may save someone from pushing hard for the mount for a combat advantage that apparently doesn't exist.
Gonna make me spend a week to fix that tooltip at some point :D

Maybe add a hint in the patchnotes about the wrong tooltips? 🤔 On the other hand, most people don't seem to look at patchnotes anyway (sadly) 😅
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Ads
derKleineKerl

Post#32 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:38 am

Trying to do the event quest win pig jiggler as a healer and i killed like 5-6 pigs and never get the quest done so thx for this great quest design....

The one doing the most damage to the pig get the quest done ?

vigilantsoul

Post#33 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:10 am

there are task to eat 50 pies , how can i complete it as lvl 35 engineer? why not add lower level pies

malmar

Post#34 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:31 pm

derKleineKerl wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:38 am Trying to do the event quest win pig jiggler as a healer and i killed like 5-6 pigs and never get the quest done so thx for this great quest design....

The one doing the most damage to the pig get the quest done ?
just join group that's killing the pig. or start one. that way kill is shared to whole party

ekalime
Developer

Post#35 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:54 pm

Caduceus wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:13 am Awesome patch!

I'm loving these new events. If you add some titles and tome unlocks, they will be indistinguishable from the original ones. I'm not sure how much work that would take, though.
Had a few titles tied to this LE for baking pies/eating pies/etc. but time was not on my side to implement them. Leaves something new for next time I suppose. Events that were released this year were in their minimal-viable-product format. Hopefully the next time these live events come around we'll be able to add to them and 'polish them off'.

Telther

Post#36 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:11 pm

ekalime wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:54 pm

I'm loving these new events. If you add some titles and tome unlocks, they will be indistinguishable from the original ones. I'm not sure how much work that would take, though.
Had a few titles tied to this LE for baking pies/eating pies/etc. but time was not on my side to implement them. Leaves something new for next time I suppose. Events that were released this year were in their minimal-viable-product format. Hopefully the next time these live events come around we'll be able to add to them and 'polish them off'.

Were you still thinking of putting a tanky event item if for the quest reward?

BluIzLucky

Post#37 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:51 pm

Thank you Ekalime and team for all the time you put into these events, it makes the world feel alive and evolving :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Caduceus

Post#38 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:18 pm

If this is what you consider the "minimum" then great things must be in store for RoR! :D Seriously you are doing a great job
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
ekalime
Developer

Post#39 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:09 pm

Telther wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:11 pm

Were you still thinking of putting a tanky event item if for the quest reward?
yes, will appear after server boot

Caduceus

Post#40 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:19 am

It seems that eating/baking certain pies does not count towards the event tasks. Quinsberry Pie for example did not count towards either when I baked/ate it.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz