Order Pigs

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kirss

Order Pigs

Post#1 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:17 am

Haha, there are so many order about now it's humorous.

I've fought their disgusting "witch hunters" they revel around killing poor innocent destruction just trying to get to keeps and then their FOOLISH Shadow Warriors thinking they are invincible with their iron breakers defending them, and often Often 2 to 3 on one!!! (Well sometimes).

Indeed it is disgusting, that they need so many to kill only 1, the cowards that they are!

But don't worry my destruction "allies" who run from conflict in the early morning hours... I am growing in strength, soon very soon, I will be able to show these fools their JUST rewards!

YES.....

A Quick and Painful death will be far too good for their ILK!!!

But Perhaps not yet, they block my blades, scar my skin, but soon, very soon... Revenge will be MI.... I mean OURS... Destruction forever!!!

Soooooo....

Watch out Order champions, SW Lociecdeee (whatever), Mvdp (right?), Hon Da (I feel this means something), and some other WALXXX person!

Your ends are coming soon (In the next year or so)!

"Power is in tearing your human foes minds into pieces and putting them into shapes of your own choosing." - You should know this one "order".
Last edited by Kirss on Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Paxsanarion

Re: Order Pigs

Post#2 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:23 am

Friends don’t let friends post drunk.

Kirss

Re: Order Pigs

Post#3 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:25 am

Paxsanarion wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:23 am Friends don’t let friends post drunk.
Why, are you drunk? You should go to bed good sir.

Oh wait I mean disgusting Dwarf pig.

"Power is in tearing your human foes minds into pieces and putting them into shapes of your own choosing." - You should know this one "order".