Recent Topics

Ads

BRUTALITY Recruiting

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Evilcurse

BRUTALITY Recruiting

Post#1 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:30 pm

We are an English-speaking EU-based guild but not exclusive. Our focus is that of our guild members supporting their growth, knowledge and experience.

Our Guild is lead into battle by me, BRUTALITY, a RR 86 Choppa who has played on Return of Reckoning for many years and was a veteran on live. I had recently returned to Destruction to help reenvigorate the community, take the fight to the forces of Order and lay waste to lakes.

Are you tired of the zerging and blobbing? Do you want to take your gameplay to the next level? Have the courage and confidence to develop your skills and game play as an individual player that adds value with every ability you use.

We have core players from every class all RR 80+ with years of experience that will guide you and assist grow unlocking your true potential.

We prefer to run Melee heavy (Choppa, Mara) 2-2-2 parties & warbands in a casual but effective manner utilizing voice communications over Discord to achieve speedy devastation onto the opposing faction.

We support all our guild members through levelling, gearing up and dungeons YOU are important to us so we invest in You, with the hope you will find a home with us and remain with BRUTALITY.

We ask our players to take up the WARHAMMER

W – Work together to achieve more as a Guild.
A – Ask questions, no question is a stupid one.
R – Respect each other.
H – Hone your skills by taking advice from our experienced players.
A – Always use Armor and liniments when running in guild Warbands. (Supplied by us in guild vault)
M – Maintain a DRAMA-free guild.
M – Make BRUTALITY your home.
E – Enjoy playing the fantastic FREE game.
R – Remain loyal to one guild.

We are always looking for more active like-minded members that want to play this fantastic game, there is no other out there like this, join BRUTALITY now and let Mayhem commence.
Join Discord and speak with us https://discord.gg/NBNjKeqeFy
Last edited by Evilcurse on Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:18 am, edited 22 times in total.

Ads
senguine282

Re: BRUTALITY Recruiting

Post#2 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:41 pm

No Drama just Kills! Welcome everybody and spread the brutality! :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted:

Allie
Suspended

Post#3 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:38 am

i have W on my keyboard can i join!

Martok

Post#4 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:26 am

Was that you guys I was following during Realm Watch earlier?
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Evilcurse

Post#5 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:42 pm

All welcome with us guys :)

Evilcurse

Post#6 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:05 pm

Yes realm watch was watching and following us was a good evening.

Martok

Post#7 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:03 pm

Evilcurse wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:05 pmYes realm watch was watching and following us was a good evening.

Excellent!
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Evilcurse

Post#8 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:21 pm

senguine282 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:41 pm No Drama just Kills! Welcome everybody and spread the brutality! :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted:
:)

Ads
Evilcurse

Post#9 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:08 pm

Bump

Toshutkidup

Post#10 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:47 am

Good luck on recruiting
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup