Recent Topics

Ads

Sequencer stuck

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alfa1986

Re: Sequencer stuck

Post#21 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:59 pm

Phantasm wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:23 pm
Spoiler:
Alfa1986 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:32 am
Talladego wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:56 am
Not really.
GCDsaver can block abilities on the hotbar based on immunities/stacks but abilities configured in the Sequencer is not affected.

However if you use keyboard macros to send multiple keystrokes to several abilities with one keypress, you can use GCDsaver to block out abilities based on immunity/stacks.
That would mimic some of the functionality in NB.

Btw NB wasn't really a sequencer but more of a conditional ability selector.
NB was stateless, Sequencer is not.
you can move the skill to usuall slot, and set the conditions of the gcd saver on it. then put that skill into a sequence in the sequencer and it will also work.
I don’t really see how this is very different from what the NB could do. Yes, you can't set condition for the target to be the back, but in principle I didn't know how to do it in NB either, so for me, everyone is the same. that's just the difficulty of reconfiguring every time when the build changes, and frequent bugs.
I just tested it, as soon as u slot stacked skill into seq line GCsaver functionality is disabled. So its a lie.
Hmm how exactly you tried to use it? I set imune and it skiped it and use another skill
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
Phantasm

Post#22 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:38 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:59 pm Hmm how exactly you tried to use it? I set imune and it skiped it and use another skill
Get 2 spammable abilities, set 1-3 stack on first, make line of both - they being cast alternately.
Get CC ability, make a line with said CC ability and spammable one - after one sequence you being stuck on a CC ability as it was not triggered yet - like sever blessing.

Emissary
Community Management

Post#23 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:56 pm

I posted a video in the bugtracker of how the sequencer is not passing abilities on CD on certain abilities. Sequencer sticking on an ability with a CD is hugely annoying. I even installed the game on a separate harddrive and only installed sequencer and it bugged every time. As long as you stay just using the sequencer it is fine, but the second you use another ability it will bug out and lock on a long cd ability.

I have never seen that the seconds after last used has ever worked, either.

https://youtu.be/Qa7QN4Bic2U
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Emissary
Community Management

Post#24 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:31 am

Was testing around with sequencer last night and watching Channel 9 to see if it was clearing the sequence. I found that if you only check the skip on CD and nothing else it gives the #16 if you check the next box it gives the 17, next 19, next the number changes to the 16 plus the value.

If you only check the skip on CD the sequencer worked for me all last night on my AM and WP. So go in and take off all check marks except for the skip on CD and see if it works for you

I get why it does it, but the other ones other than skip on cd seem to mess it up
Spoiler:
--[[
LeaveCombat = 1,
HostileTargetSwitched = 2,
FriendlyTargetSwitched = 4,
Timer = 8,
Cooldown = 16
--]]

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Nero12

Post#25 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:01 pm

For me it says Invalid Ability ID cant save the Sequence

Akalukz

Post#26 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:05 pm

yeah it seems broke now for sure.
-= Agony =-

Taz83

Post#27 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:19 pm

2 weeks fix :D

Brut

Post#28 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:18 am

Sequencer was working in principle, but when I changed one of the abilities in the sequence it now gives "invalid ability ID" all the time and now its just broken, nothing I do can change it, even when reseting or reloading add on.

Ads
Alubert

Post#29 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:30 pm

This is exactly the case.
The old sequencer macro works but if you want to change it or make a new one it won't work.
Devs I know you have a lot of work to do with our favourite game and I appreciate that but if possible make fixing this a priority.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Emissary
Community Management

Post#30 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:23 pm

Sequencer still gets stuck especially on long CD abilities. The sequencer skipping on abilities on CD just seems to not function from time to time. I would say in any given scenario on my SW it sticks on long CD ability 2 to 3 times a SC

Watch me on Twitch!!!