Recent Topics

Ads

Pie Week: Existing Liniment Pie Reference

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rubius
Developer

Pie Week: Existing Liniment Pie Reference

Post#1 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:11 am

Happy Pie Week, everyone!

The Halflings have agreed to let us publish this list detailing which existing Liniments can now be found in 1-hour versions as Pies, and their names, so you can use it for reference when stocking up on ingredients and buying ovens!

In addition to these pies, there are also a number of brand new pies that grant new liniment-style buffs, so be sure to try baking them to see what effects they grant!

We hope everyone enjoys the pies, and has a great week with friends, family, or out in the RvR lakes.

Happy Baking!

Ads
lemao

Re: Pie Week: Existing Liniment Pie Reference

Post#2 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:46 pm

Someone knows some new linis ?

cheepet247

Post#3 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:38 pm

I LOVE the timer on new liniments as well as the lini themselves - HOWEVER, why are the heal crit ones - Esmeralda'a Hearth - the only one i have found to be timed at 30 minutes? I really hope this was only a simple oversight and can corrected - Love the effort you people are putting into this - Please keep up the good work!! <3

lemao

Post#4 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:33 pm

cheepet247 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:38 pm I LOVE the timer on new liniments as well as the lini themselves - HOWEVER, why are the heal crit ones - Esmeralda'a Hearth - the only one i have found to be timed at 30 minutes? I really hope this was only a simple oversight and can corrected - Love the effort you people are putting into this - Please keep up the good work!! <3
They are 60 minutes aswell, its a tooltip bug.

Rubius
Developer

Post#5 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:09 am

cheepet247 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:38 pm I LOVE the timer on new liniments as well as the lini themselves - HOWEVER, why are the heal crit ones - Esmeralda'a Hearth - the only one i have found to be timed at 30 minutes? I really hope this was only a simple oversight and can corrected - Love the effort you people are putting into this - Please keep up the good work!! <3
This is just a bug, should be updated and corrected soon. All pies will last 1 hour. :)