Recent Topics

Ads

Xrealming Has Got to Go

Let's talk about... everything else
Manon

Re: Xrealming Has Got to Go

Post#71 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:20 pm

I agree that xrealming is a problem. It is quite discouraging and often I quit because we are constantly followed by xrealmers wherever we go. I think that there should be time limits on when you can changes factions at least 2 hours in order to discourage this behaviour. I only operate in Order and have had the experience of having a frustrating evening in all kinds of battle where chaos has found us wherever we have gone and that is when I completely logoff and don't play for a day or two. I feel that whether it is on the ORDER or CHAOS sides doesn't not matter. This does make it difficult to play on an even playing format. Please do not discourage players to continue with the game. I think it would be in everyone's best interests to make this incremental change.

By the way I despise spies. I was involved in a warband last night where we were followed form area to area because of someone who obviously xrealms and info to the other side. I was so tired of being wiped out that I quit for the evening and haven't been on since. I just felt that this was important to let you know that there has to be some fair play.

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#72 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:43 am

i think most ppl don't understand what "xrealming" really means... now it is spying?! come on the maps are not really big and it is obvious where ppl go. It's the same in other games where ppl claim there was some kind of "radar" tool, that's all bullshit.

someone died in rvr ....

Rowanmantle

Post#73 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:47 am

Manon wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:20 pm I agree that xrealming is a problem. It is quite discouraging and often I quit because we are constantly followed by xrealmers wherever we go. I think that there should be time limits on when you can changes factions at least 2 hours in order to discourage this behaviour. I only operate in Order and have had the experience of having a frustrating evening in all kinds of battle where chaos has found us wherever we have gone and that is when I completely logoff and don't play for a day or two. I feel that whether it is on the ORDER or CHAOS sides doesn't not matter. This does make it difficult to play on an even playing format. Please do not discourage players to continue with the game. I think it would be in everyone's best interests to make this incremental change.

By the way I despise spies. I was involved in a warband last night where we were followed form area to area because of someone who obviously xrealms and info to the other side. I was so tired of being wiped out that I quit for the evening and haven't been on since. I just felt that this was important to let you know that there has to be some fair play.
I agree, there must be systems in place to stop these evil spies ruining the game!

Next time you should take screenshots and name and shame these spineless xrealmers so all may know their name.

#keepRoRsafe
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Earthcake

Post#74 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:09 am

Everybody using enemy addon got a spy working for them, that's A LOT of ppl to ban...

SuperStar

Post#75 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:11 am

Manon wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:20 pm I agree that xrealming is a problem. It is quite discouraging and often I quit because we are constantly followed by xrealmers wherever we go. I think that there should be time limits on when you can changes factions at least 2 hours in order to discourage this behaviour. I only operate in Order and have had the experience of having a frustrating evening in all kinds of battle where chaos has found us wherever we have gone and that is when I completely logoff and don't play for a day or two. I feel that whether it is on the ORDER or CHAOS sides doesn't not matter. This does make it difficult to play on an even playing format. Please do not discourage players to continue with the game. I think it would be in everyone's best interests to make this incremental change.

Spying is totally fair imo. Is a war. But its more elegant if solo welfs or whs do it. A good name and shame always fun but i cant see any crime here. Good spies should get medals and awards.

Ps: if you dont have any addon you can see the invame sor now and you can see who killed who im combat chat. So nobody really need a spy and also the majority of the old players will know where the enemy wb will just from a big experience and basic logic.

So there is no big bad conspiracy against you imo.

But sure if you lead a weak wb the stronger will hunt you.

zulnam

Post#76 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:25 am

Ok here's how we solve xrealming.

We leave it in.

BUT.

We ban everyone who switches sides at any time. Ever. Doesn't matter about time between sessions.

But we have to be careful, since it can spread. So next we ban all of Destro. Because they are corrupt and smell and my SW can't beat them cause of get to the choppa.

Lastly, we ban Order. Last because order bias ofc.

Full equilibrium.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

inoeth
Suspended

Post#77 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:03 pm

zulnam wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:25 am Ok here's how we solve xrealming.

We leave it in.

BUT.

We ban everyone who switches sides at any time. Ever. Doesn't matter about time between sessions.

But we have to be careful, since it can spread. So next we ban all of Destro. Because they are corrupt and smell and my SW can't beat them cause of get to the choppa.

Lastly, we ban Order. Last because order bias ofc.

Full equilibrium.
i like that idea, thumbs up

dwyur

Post#78 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:42 pm

why does this issue come up seemingly every month

stop blaming "xrealming" for perceived issues with the RvR campaign/game at large, it's definitely not the problem you think it is
Dirkfunk - 82 Runepriest
Dwyur - 81 Sorc | Deloused - 70 DoK | Durtknap- 64 Choppa

Ads
normanis

Post#79 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:29 pm

i dont think xrealming is such big disaster in eu time zone like in usa time zone. its more likly order dont whnat fight if someone show resistence, they looking for free empty zones. same is about xrealming ppl just whant free zones more rr more bags. i was in few forts as defender and order only attacked if they weight over defenders. if defenders are succesfull than they leave and loo for pve keeps.
i told it previous bring back old system when lord becoem stronger if enemy control battle objects (depends on aao also), and respawn in keep. we have anyway every x time city siege and forts dont give invader anymore. so why such coocking around taking forts ?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#80 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:32 pm

Rowanmantle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:47 am

I agree, there must be systems in place to stop these evil spies ruining the game!

Next time you should take screenshots and name and shame these spineless xrealmers so all may know their name.

#keepRoRsafe
we have ewen alliance dirty xrealming and leader is xrealmer (guild leader name) :lol:
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"