Recent Topics

Ads

Protection/healing Numbers

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
SuperStar

Protection/healing Numbers

Post#1 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:36 am

Imo there is a lil bit problem and a bad measurement and bad goal can grab the player into the bad direction.

I noticed it from the ingame wb statistics.

Dps goal is easy big dmg lots of kill.

The tanks and the healers main gould shouldt be the highest heal and highest protection if they get it outside of the wb.

Their main job to keep their dps alive.

I think it would be awesome if we can see how much heal and protection did for the own party and how much for out side party and outside wb. And how much did while we boring at keep lord its also a unnecessary data imo. We should separate them.

It can be on leaderboard the own party and wb protection a heal and would be a nice alternative for tanks and heals.

Ads
derKleineKerl

Re: Protection/healing Numbers

Post#2 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:59 am

Sounds like a great idea. From now on i will only heal my party and my party alone. I mean if a player from another party get focused why should i care no highscorepoints for me If i heal him. If a wh on oil needs heal why should i care he is not in my party. But what will i do if one of the tanks in my party has the lord aggro hmm sry no heals for you because i wont get highscorepoints. In general pls dont heal the second healer in your party he is stealing all your highscorepoints so every second he is dead and you survive more points for you. The most important thing never prehot the dps outside of your party again because yeah no points for you. By the way never detaunt it will help the enemy dps to get a better k/d count. Finally a really good healing guide and this guy is in my guild. :(

SuperStar

Post#3 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:17 am

Spoiler:
derKleineKerl wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:59 am Sounds like a great idea. From now on i will only heal my party and my party alone. I mean if a player from another party get focused why should i care no highscorepoints for me If i heal him. If a wh on oil needs heal why should i care he is not in my party. But what will i do if one of the tanks in my party has the lord aggro hmm sry no heals for you because i wont get highscorepoints. In general pls dont heal the second healer in your party he is stealing all your highscorepoints so every second he is dead and you survive more points for you. The most important thing never prehot the dps outside of your party again because yeah no points for you. By the way never detaunt it will help the enemy dps to get a better k/d count. Finally a really good healing guide and this guy is in my guild. :(
Which guild maybe i should leave it but atleast i dont wanna be with you in the same party.

Healing score and protection score has no value.
Nobody cares them.
Do you know why?
Coz everybody pump them with leech.
Tank and healer main and most important but not only and exclusive job the keep the dps alive and eachother. Party and wb! They should be the priority. Not the pug leech.

There are many healer who think his party is not the first and most important and he heal outside of his party and wb pump up the numbers and risk his party wb with cd ap gcd movement ect.

I play tank rn and i would like to see a leaderboard for tank but like i said i cant see value because it is easy to leech it with pugs or npc. My main goal keep the dps/party alive. But its hard to count coz the ideal is zero.
So i would like to check how many protection i did for my party and my wb. This information has value for me.

You can hot the whole pug zerg or leech heal with dok and you can priories the big fluf heal just not in my party plz.
Also if tou wanna see the total useless info you can. But let the others check the details.

And tell me your name coz i dont wanna play with you anymore.

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:25 am

I cant believe someone is complaining about crossparty/out of party healing/ressing and calls it leeching. You play tank atm and you can see your protection score pretty well since its most of it is from guard anyway.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

SuperStar

Post#5 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:36 am

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:25 am I cant believe someone is complaining about crossparty/out of party healing/ressing and calls it leeching. You play tank atm and you can see your protection score pretty well since its most of it is from guard anyway.
I wanna see it with details, like dps can see the "dmg to kill"

Why do you bother it?

If you can read you can see it but imo you are another leecher.
I said party wb outside wb. And separate the lord too.

Nobody said you should never heal outside your party, but your party should be your main priority or just tell me your name and i dont wanna play with you.

The leechers are ❄️🌨️ too these days.
Everybody wanna hide their leech or death.

Crazy world.

Scottx125

Post#6 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:50 pm

SuperStar wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:36 am
Sinisterror wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:25 am I cant believe someone is complaining about crossparty/out of party healing/ressing and calls it leeching. You play tank atm and you can see your protection score pretty well since its most of it is from guard anyway.
I wanna see it with details, like dps can see the "dmg to kill"

Why do you bother it?

If you can read you can see it but imo you are another leecher.
I said party wb outside wb. And separate the lord too.

Nobody said you should never heal outside your party, but your party should be your main priority or just tell me your name and i dont wanna play with you.

The leechers are ❄️🌨️ too these days.
Everybody wanna hide their leech or death.

Crazy world.
A healer that can't cross heal outside of their party isn't a good healer.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:59 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:50 pm
A healer that can't cross heal outside of their party isn't a good healer.
Add: A healer who doesn't see dead people to revive isn't good either, unless they are forced to move or are under pressure. In general people who only stare at their UI.
Dying is no option.

malmar

Post#8 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:56 pm

Good healers don't rez, just heal. Their party only ofc.

Ads
SuperStar

Post#9 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:02 pm

I should rename the topic to:

All the functionality analphabetic leech healers from the game

Cyrylius

Post#10 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:54 pm

Do it, I'm posting here so that I'm listed too. That being the case, this meter would be good for the exact opposite reasons to what op said, for 24v24 it is an interesting information who was xhealing and who was not.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.