Recent Topics

Ads

About the new sc and all sc

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
SuperStar

About the new sc and all sc

Post#1 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:15 pm

I and think many of us join sc because we wanna action and fight.

Only one bo should be open one time.

Its a good looking but boring running sc now.

Oh and i not a huge fan of 3party vs 3 party scs.

Even if you build a good 2/2/2 the other probably will come solo yolo gearless mindless lowbarcket useless class/build.

And it wont be a quality game at all. Doesn't matter which side.

Bring back ranked method until new season start.

No need bigger reward insignia anything. Just balamced 6vs6. Or 12vs12.

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Re: About the new sc and all sc

Post#2 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:52 pm

wdym bring back ranked? it's already in game but nobody is playing it xD

Sulorie

Post#3 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:04 pm

rejndjer wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:52 pm wdym bring back ranked? it's already in game but nobody is playing it xD
Maybe with some fantastic new ideas it can be brought back to live. :^) We just have to listen more carefully.
Dying is no option.

Bozzax

Post#4 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:29 pm

Since archetype balance is so f...ed anything skill based is pointless. Even WoW has better instanced PvP :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

lemao

Post#5 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:55 pm

Bozzax wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:29 pm Since archetype balance is so f...ed anything skill based is pointless. Even WoW has better instanced PvP :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
What is so "fked" between the archetypes ?

Bozzax

Post#6 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:57 pm

2 rdps prevented by code since it is auto loose? Outcome is pretty much predetermined by dps classes as well

Toxic community on top of that and try hard mode in a 2-400 players online game :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Bozzax on Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Bobbiom

Post#7 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:59 pm

Bozzax wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:29 pm Since archetype balance is so f...ed anything skill based is pointless. Even WoW has better instanced PvP :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yea, Blizzard is just a small indie company and ror is big big multibillionare game company.

Bozzax

Post#8 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:01 pm

Lets pretend that is the root problem

Ads
Belanoite
Suspended

Post#9 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:59 pm

I agree with the fact scs with 3 or more objectives are boring as hell and split team. Pyramid os Sethra is, by far, the second worst sc of the game (the first place goes to Stonetroll Crossing).

I like big scs with 3 teams the problem is the low pop the game is having actually. Principally on NA time.

Ranked should be removed. It was a plan that got wrong and only few players like it.

SuperStar

Post#10 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:43 pm

Belanoite wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:59 pm I agree with the fact scs with 3 or more objectives are boring as hell and split team. Pyramid os Sethra is, by far, the second worst sc of the game (the first place goes to Stonetroll Crossing).

I like big scs with 3 teams the problem is the low pop the game is having actually. Principally on NA time.

Ranked should be removed. It was a plan that got wrong and only few players like it.
The ranked was toxic coz everi ody want win coz they mmr but if its jus ta regular sc with a balanced mode 2/2/2 i think ppl will love it. We also should see the qblist to see what needed and it would be a regular but balanced sc. Maybe with corss realm funtion to balance between the 2 side too.

Ppl hate the ranked coz it was a lil bit toxic.

My solution for balance the new sc mode the "balaced sc mode"

To give hidden mmr to everypalyer based on her/his performance dmg/db, prot, heal, death.

About the new sc:
This is very stange for me idk the sc names but they fixeda lot of old running sc and made them to lock the bos. I think atleast 4-5 what they fixed.

And they made 2 new runner sc with 3 bo and with circle to the 2 side never meet. I cant understand why.

Ps about the new map: it would be q oerfect map for gw2, but not this game.