Recent Topics

Ads

New Years Eve Warhammer Streaming Extravaganza!

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

New Years Eve Warhammer Streaming Extravaganza!

Post#1 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:57 pm

For those who may be interested!

This Saturday Night, New Years Eve, I will not be going out into the cold cruel world to celebrate with the drunken masses, no! I will be at home, on my computer, streaming Warhammer Online Return of Reckoning!

And drinking something.

If you are like me and do not plan to go out into the cold cruel world with the drunken masses, please stop by and enjoy the show!

Plans are:

A brand new music mix crafted in segments with upbeat music from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and the 2000's all leading up to the Midnight Hour!
A drinking game: Every time I get a death-blow, you have to take a drink. Or at least I do.
Prizes! Moo-bot will be active to give stuff away commiserate with those prizes given away during Realm Watch!
Countdown to New Years, with video of Fire Works!
Special Guest Appearance by Scarlett Johansson! I mean, at least pictures of Scarlett Johansson. But she might actually show up cause, you know, I invited her, so...
I will sing Auld Lang Syne! Or maybe I won't. It will depend on how I feel by midnight.

Stream will begin about 7PM Eastern Standard Time, depending on the total running time of my music mix.

Again, if you are not going out then stay in and celebrate with me! Hope to see you there!

Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Akalukz

Re: New Years Eve Warhammer Streaming Extravaganza!

Post#2 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:41 pm

Not a bad way to spend the Eve.
-= Agony =-

Tuxedo013

Post#3 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:30 pm

Shitty year, got nowhere to go!

Ill bring sangria, hot chocolate and a meat loaf

See you there! 👍

Martok

Post#4 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:25 pm

I love meatloaf.

Finished the mix, ran some test and the stream will begin at exactly 6:36 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Why that time exactly, you say? Because the music mix must have reached a specific point by midnight, or the entire Space-Time Continuum will collapse!

Making final arrangements, chilling the beer, making snacks, and looking forward to having some fun. Again, if you are not planning to go out tonight, stay in with me.

Thanks to all who look in!

And now an image of a beautiful woman:

Martok

Post#5 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:10 pm

One final note here please.

I have recovered from running this event-stream (well, mostly), and just wanted to say thanks to all who participated. Except those two frackin' Witch-Elves. One positive was the timing on my music mix was perfect, the appropriate song hit exactly at mid-night and I was able to save the entire Space-Time Continuum.

Prizes will be mailed out soon. Probably tomorrow.

I had fun. Maybe we will do it again next year. Thanks all.