Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior priest 2h Solo movie

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
nocturnalguest

Re: Warrior priest 2h Solo movie

Post#11 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:13 am

yoluigi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:55 pm Pretty sure you would win.
The chosen is like the best class to fight against WP 2h got absorb 3 passive buff debuff (meaning 6) i Could kill full bis WP on my red eye geared chosen. The WP 2h only Excel as support anti healer in ranked it's like the lowest tier class spec class you can play and with the lastest gear people just go full regen deftard it's really boring to watch and play against.
I have low experience with 2h WP, however as IB to beat Chosen you need to go full WS (ideally everything you can squeeze in, VW+warlord+beastlord+bloodlord and WS from RR). Assuming your DA should be interrupted by Chosen and other sources of magic damage are lacking then WS should be the way on 2h WP as well i suppose.
Also why do you run 8p in this fight btw? I believe its kinda suboptimal

P.S. nice vid!

Ads
agemennon675

Post#12 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:16 pm

mazi2112 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:01 am wana try my chosen?i like solo
Dps WP / DoK are like the worse tank killers, 1v1 with other tanks with equal gear/skill is impossible, they are probably going full str, cant afford weaponskill and dont have enough armor pen apart from the %25 one cooldown and their channeled ability gets interrupted easily by tanks
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Mortgrimm

Post#13 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:06 pm

Moin
What gear would u suggest for running 2h WP?
Is there a sort of BiS in this case?
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

yoluigi

Post#14 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:05 am

nocturnalguest wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:13 am
yoluigi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:55 pm Pretty sure you would win.
The chosen is like the best class to fight against WP 2h got absorb 3 passive buff debuff (meaning 6) i Could kill full bis WP on my red eye geared chosen. The WP 2h only Excel as support anti healer in ranked it's like the lowest tier class spec class you can play and with the lastest gear people just go full regen deftard it's really boring to watch and play against.
I have low experience with 2h WP, however as IB to beat Chosen you need to go full WS (ideally everything you can squeeze in, VW+warlord+beastlord+bloodlord and WS from RR). Assuming your DA should be interrupted by Chosen and other sources of magic damage are lacking then WS should be the way on 2h WP as well i suppose.
Also why do you run 8p in this fight btw? I believe its kinda suboptimal

P.S. nice vid!
I wanted to guilty soul tactic + 25% tap heal soo i could survive and dps over long time. it's a good set against kiters you get the 10 seconds immune to roots and stuns.
Mortgrimm wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:06 pm Moin
What gear would u suggest for running 2h WP?
Is there a sort of BiS in this case?
you can go multiple ways to be honest IMO go bloodlord after that warlord and maybe after mix sentinel with warlord/sov or mix ranked gear if you can get the ring with warlord and sov they all good depends on what you wanna do but they are similar you really need that warlord set up to +99 attack power