Recent Topics

Ads

Gap Closer Balance

Let's talk about... everything else
nocturnalguest

Re: Gap Closer Balance

Post#91 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:51 pm

Duukar wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:44 pm I think the problem is how slow you fly through the air. Make the pull faster so you arent in the air for like 3-4 seconds getting pounded on.
This, actually, is quite a good idea i think. Make it even for all the pulls. Standard could be magi/engi pull i guess

Ads
Omegus

Post#92 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:19 pm

Ruin wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:52 amWith the reduction to “Puncing” abilities reduction from 65ft to 40ft on: Pounce, Wings of Haven and Squig Leap, should there also be a similar reduction in effective range to “Pull” abilities of WL, Engi, Mara, Choppa And Magus?
Wings is still 65ft. Only Pounce and Squig Leap had their range reduced.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Rowanmantle

Post#93 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:44 am

Duukar wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:38 pm
Rowanmantle wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:55 am Mara pulls needs a big nerf! Currently its bugged to hell and there is no second range check so it can pull from further away and if you have bad latency some pulls can look like half way across the map.
Then Shattered Limbs needs to be removed from Slayers and put on to a less popular class. Definitely an OP ability on one of the most popular classes Vs. Melee squig on destro.
Yikes forgot about this forum post, I was being really sarcastic... but its good to see people taking it "seriously" when there are other more problematic abilities.

Like rampage
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Ninjagon

Post#94 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:02 pm

Destro hates rampage.
Order hates mara and/or choppa pulls.

So what. 2 weeks (if its true).
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Duukar

Post#95 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:38 pm

Rowanmantle wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:44 am
Rowanmantle wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:55 am Mara pulls needs a big nerf! Currently its bugged to hell and there is no second range check so it can pull from further away and if you have bad latency some pulls can look like half way across the map.
Then Shattered Limbs needs to be removed from Slayers and put on to a less popular class. Definitely an OP ability on one of the most popular classes Vs. Melee squig on destro.
Yikes forgot about this forum post, I was being really sarcastic... but its good to see people taking it "seriously" when there are other more problematic abilities.

Like rampage
IMO Shattered Limbs being so prevalent on Order is potentially more problematic than rampage is. Adding a 3 sec CD to spammables is brutal and can even take a second or two to notice.

For example, 5 Seconds after the slayer ball drops rampage IF we had an Msquig to Shatter Limbs I think Slayers become B tier DPS.

Bobbiom

Post#96 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:27 pm

Duukar wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:38 pm
Rowanmantle wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:44 am

Like rampage
IMO Shattered Limbs being so prevalent on Order is potentially more problematic than rampage is. Adding a 3 sec CD to spammables is brutal and can even take a second or two to notice.

For example, 5 Seconds after the slayer ball drops rampage IF we had an Msquig to Shatter Limbs I think Slayers become B tier DPS.
You can setup enemy or buffhead to show you the very moment shattered limbs are on you, I suggest you tell your healers to do so.
You have on destro side an ability called Chop Fasta! on the Choppa class that will nullify shattered limbs and gives an insanely good buff for the rest of your team.
The cleansing ability that healers have will have no CD during the duration of Chop fasta! which will help to cleanse away shattered limbs you know, further more the tanks in the party will have no CD on their sever blessing and shatter enchantments, same for dps/snb dok and WE.
Which help to remove buffs such as rampage and hots, quite strong in 6v6 or scenarios in general.