Recent Topics

Ads

How do you play destro?

Let's talk about... everything else
FreedomJesus

How do you play destro?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:10 pm

I feel like i am more or less forced to roll on order side, the scenario ques are close to instant whereas after 30 minutes on my destro char I still have not had a que pop. Is this normal for all phases of the game or just T1?

Ads
Fleetfox

Re: How do you play destro?

Post#2 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:25 pm

T1 queues seem to be tied to specific times. Depending on where you are later in the day they are almost nonexistent.

But you are in for a nasty surprise if you manage to get them rolling. Leveling up via scs is a MISERABLE experience from t1 to mid tier if you queue solo as destro and I do mean MISERABLE. T4 is the opposite (at least in my experience)

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#3 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:54 pm

T1 is a terrible experience. Besides needed to understand some mechanics.
I suggest you to, after understanding the game, try to leave T1 as soon as possible, doing rvr in open zones, even if it means transport boxes, and while you wait for a sc.
The good point of scs are the big amount of xp they give. You can level up fast in scs even losing!
But I suggest you to make quests too, in the capital cities there are some quests that will give you a good amount of xp too.
If you're destro, and depending of your class, you can farm xp on the PQ near WC in Ostland and even get the pve set Havoc (or was it Mayhem, i never remember), which you will mix with the Keeper set after doing the SAcellum dungeon on level 16 to increase your primary attribute.

mytreds

Post#4 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:50 pm

If you are new, leveling in SCs can be maddening.

If you are old, leveling an alt in SCs is fast and quite fun.