Recent Topics

Ads

BO Victorious or OF Sov for 2h

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
HammerGuy

Re: BO Victorious or OF Sov for 2h

Post#11 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:30 pm

aa91837 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:40 am
HammerGuy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:49 pm I was working on a 5 warlord, 2 DPS sov, 2 victorious set. I put my BO on the back burner for now though.

With those armor sets and Boon (2h from BB/BE influence), along with the other strength boosts (talismans, potions, renown points), I would have:
1025 str
459 WS
554 tough
953 wou
189 melee power
4776 armor

That's a strength, melee power, and armor penetration build with no emphasis on melee crit. I was using the Bloodlord 2h but it eats into armor a little too much for my liking.
what about chance to be crit hit and parry?
It's less than 0% chance to be crit and about 32% parry without any buffs.

Ads
Moonbiter

Post#12 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:35 am

HammerGuy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:49 pm I was working on a 5 warlord, 2 DPS sov, 2 victorious set. I put my BO on the back burner for now though.

With those armor sets and Boon (2h from BB/BE influence), along with the other strength boosts (talismans, potions, renown points), I would have:
1025 str
459 WS
554 tough
953 wou
189 melee power
4776 armor

That's a strength, melee power, and armor penetration build with no emphasis on melee crit. I was using the Bloodlord 2h but it eats into armor a little too much for my liking.
Oi, ere!
Wat tactics on that set?
And im curious, how is the damage without crits?

BluIzLucky

Post#13 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:36 am

Don't really see the point of going Vic unless you reaally want max dps with the 4p bonus, spending 10k War Crests on a ring for 2-3p Vic for a miniscule boost over 2-3p Sent when you could pick up an entire sov set is bonkers.

LITERALLY BONKERS
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Sinisterror

Post#14 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:19 pm

I would love 4 Vict 4 Sove For 52% Critical dmg with Tactic! RoR.builders - Black Orc YOUWOT Is specced builder bugged) You would see awesome numbers and with bloodlord wpn you would have Base 30%+dmg YouWOT?! 40%+dmg 2/3 of the time and taunt it up to 70% Dmg Increase 95% For AA and it can be up Always if you want with 55-65% + Dmg + 52%+Critical Dmg +Taunt and 4.2speed wpn = Impressive numbers
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

doky

Post#15 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:14 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:19 pm I would love 4 Vict 4 Sove For 52% Critical dmg with Tactic! RoR.builders - Black Orc YOUWOT Is specced builder bugged) You would see awesome numbers and with bloodlord wpn you would have Base 30%+dmg YouWOT?! 40%+dmg 2/3 of the time and taunt it up to 70% Dmg Increase 95% For AA and it can be up Always if you want with 55-65% + Dmg + 52%+Critical Dmg +Taunt and 4.2speed wpn, no weapon skill and armor penetration = Impressive numbers on undergeared lowbies
fixed it for ya

doky

Post#16 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:20 pm

Automation wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:58 pm 7 warlord BiS
to answer author on topic... the shortest quote is the best one yet.

Moonbiter

Post#17 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:02 pm

doky wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:20 pm
Automation wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:58 pm 7 warlord BiS
to answer author on topic... the shortest quote is the best one yet.
Why 7 warlord is bis? Wat iz da build?

BluIzLucky

Post#18 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:40 pm

Moonbiter wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:02 pm
The idea is the detaunt proc from 7p bonus makes you very tanky (i.e. in solo against kiters or 1vX and in group play where you just hit the healer and auto detaunt the rest), and giving up on burst/melee crit of Sov Off set is worth this trade-off, because you are primarily a tank and not a dps (the avg dps between the sets are probably very close, just worse burst) and BOs don't really rely on crit to proc anything (unlike BG, etc.).
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads
Moonbiter

Post#19 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:41 am

BluIzLucky wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:40 pm
The idea is the detaunt proc from 7p bonus makes you very tanky (i.e. in solo against kiters or 1vX and in group play where you just hit the healer and auto detaunt the rest), and giving up on burst/melee crit of Sov Off set is worth this trade-off, because you are primarily a tank and not a dps (the avg dps between the sets are probably very close, just worse burst) and BOs don't really rely on crit to proc anything (unlike BG, etc.).
Oh, thanks! I've read the Detaunt abitily as a target's detaunt only.

So, the ability does detaunt on "attacker" it seems.

And the 8th ability for absorb isnt very cool it seems?

HarkonenTimber

Post#20 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:28 pm

Moonbiter wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:41 am
BluIzLucky wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:40 pm
Oh, thanks! I've read the Detaunt abitily as a target's detaunt only.

So, the ability does detaunt on "attacker" it seems.

And the 8th ability for absorb isnt very cool it seems?

Me being one of the BO's that runs 7pc warlord would also like to get some sort of confirmation that the detaunt procs of any attacker hitting you, and not just the target "you are targetting at the time of it proccing". Its pretty useless if it procs only on an attacker you have targetted. the 8pc warlord for BO compared to aoe morale drain or group movement speed is also underwhelming, but that goes for all tanks since every tank class has at least one of these set bonuses (perhaps making it a group absorb would straighten it out a little).
Doyoustretch - BO