Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Fort Weapon

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sinisterror

Re: [WL] Fort Weapon

Post#81 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:13 pm

Joshwa70 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:47 pm No dude. i watched it. there was a WB standing on the middle of MS in praag. I was following him. He never hesistated.. never hit last stand. Just walked in.. backed into a corner and wrecked them all. I jumped in at the end and cleaned up. And I rememeber last stand I had plenty of hate from just speccing it a few times and laughing at how dumb it was.
I misunderstood=) Also there used to be this way hidden lvls worked.If rr92(43) and rr84(41) those hidden lvls alone made more difference than any full gear set. Throw OG-Doomflayer Mdps Defensive Gear on top of that. It had 700Heal 1k dmg proc on enemy so it is definetely possible what you say with that slayer. That lasted max 4-12 months and it was changed luckily and Bolster + worn sovereign saved the day.

Some insane things happened in live. Talabecland/High Pass I used Pounce on my WL onclose to where map crosses and it threw somewhere on other side of Map in a spot that was unreachable in any other way. Did you see when Tyrant set was added in game and melee dps had 25%-aa speed set bonus, and keeper had that 25% haste as well, so classes that had 50% aa haste tactic had 100 % aa haste and back then it scaled differently so it meant actually 0.0 attack speed so Slayers, WL's Wh's Just had to right click enemy and it was instant kill just on AA:D

I believe this was the reason they changed how AA haste Scales so 100% for 3.2s wpn with 100% aa-haste would be 1.6s.

It was fun times=)
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
Belanoite
Suspended

Post#82 » Mon May 01, 2023 6:41 pm

Wl has aoe that ignore 50% armor, plus apply dots, increase damage to 25% + 15% if behind, and have a weapon that debuff heal. Everything with 1 button. Nice! Going to level my WL!

zgolec

Post#83 » Tue May 02, 2023 7:23 am

Belanoite wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:41 pm Wl has aoe that ignore 50% armor, plus apply dots, increase damage to 25% + 15% if behind, and have a weapon that debuff heal. Everything with 1 button. Nice! Going to level my WL!
Mara got aoe kd, aoe morale drain, aoe ws debuff, self str and toughness buff [and str / tough tactic], pull that pull you from 200ft w/o pet that die before reaching target, tactic to ignore 50% armor on ALL attacks not just 2 from the hunter tree. Gonna abandon my 80 WL and go lvl Mara...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Akalukz

Post#84 » Tue May 02, 2023 2:08 pm

zgolec wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:23 am
Belanoite wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:41 pm Wl has aoe that ignore 50% armor, plus apply dots, increase damage to 25% + 15% if behind, and have a weapon that debuff heal. Everything with 1 button. Nice! Going to level my WL!
Mara got aoe kd, aoe morale drain, aoe ws debuff, self str and toughness buff [and str / tough tactic], pull that pull you from 200ft w/o pet that die before reaching target, tactic to ignore 50% armor on ALL attacks not just 2 from the hunter tree. Gonna abandon my 80 WL and go lvl Mara...
You will be disappointed. For damage WL far outweighs a mara. The Mara does have utility to a degree, I play mine a lot. 50% AP is only on skills requiring mutation, not all attacks. Would be nice to see the Mara Fort Weapon get a reduced 25% AoE Heal Debuff.
-= Agony =-

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#85 » Tue May 02, 2023 7:00 pm

zgolec wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:23 am
Go for it! I have mine well leveled and can tell you, nothing is more satysfiyng than a wl slicing all destro around, tanks, dps and healers with the press of 2 buttons only. Mara is good, I know it is. But WL is way easier and fun to play. And make a lot more damage.

Andamarine

Post#86 » Wed May 03, 2023 1:24 pm

Sometimes a few numbers tells more than thousands words, so some Carrer Stats from https://www.rvrstats.additionweb.co.uk/ :

Filters: RvR, Include Solo kills, from week 4 to week 16, timezones ALL, Level/RR ALL:

White lion:

number of players 1027
Kills: 133k
Kill Assists: 554k
Dmg: 12M
Died: 72k
KD ratio median: 0,55

Marauder:

number of players 907
Kills: 66k
Kill Assists: 429k
Dmg: 6M
Died: 54k
KD ratio median: 0,22

To add some context there are filters and you can switch classes for realm archetypes so you can see stats for all RoR DPS classes all together, or for eatch realm, and avegare KD median for all DPS classes for last 4 months on server is 0,37 now.

So KD median 0,55 means high above average from all DPS classes, 0,22 is deeply low.