Recent Topics

Ads

Tank build 2h for rvr only

Let's talk about... everything else
rikthor89

Tank build 2h for rvr only

Post#1 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:06 am

Hi, I'm a solitaire game lover, I play all tanks both order and destruction side above all my chosen rr83 I was wondering if you can recommend me a good build to play solo in rvr I did various tests but I'm missing something maybe who is more experienced than me will be able to tell me some little secret or optimal combination of equipment and statistics obviously no build wins by itself. a 2h solo build is fine for any of the tanks i play them all i prefer my chosen of course . I hope someone can tell me something about it, I've been away from the game for about a year and I'm no longer up to date with today's goal. Thanks in advance to everyone

Ads
FFNation

Re: Tank build 2h for rvr only

Post#2 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:52 pm

rikthor89

Post#3 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:35 am

Thank you very much , I have already read that article and others on the forum but no one really explains a solo build in detail with rr points etc to be more clear how do you get a solitary 2h tank regenerating build ? Among the tanks available, is there one that lends itself more? obviously I just need some guidelines to understand what these builds run on. I put all the regenerating equipment available in the game, I think, rings with 40 hp regen, sentinel with hp regen talisman, boots and warlord breastplate, weapon that recovers 150 hp and 140 hp regen from rr and aura hp regen plus the 80 hp regen mushroom I also tried with the 180 hp regen breastplate but other than that it doesn't change much I don't know the efficiency I'm probably missing something maybe I should pay attention to both the hp rengen but also to some other stat .

Detangler

Post#4 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:54 am

My chosen 2h solo build is pretty similar to that guide, except I take the heal debuff aura for funsies. Quake is for the runners. A 3 sec knockdown doesn't last all that long with the 1.5 sec GCD change, so I don't miss it. Str aura, resist aura, AP aura are the standard, and use a toughness pot.

Tactics - the usual 2 from 2h tree + warped flesh + rugged. High toughness helps make the absorb shield tactic more effective.

RR spec - full futile strikes, full parry, full dodge/disrupt, rest whatever you want.

My gear selection was to take items that had no weaponskill since Chosen doesn't really need it.
gear - Off sov helm, shoulders, boots - for str/wounds set bonus
def sov - belt, gloves, jewel - for toughness/wounds set bonus
warlord - chest, back. - for str set bonus.

Talismans - str, toughness, initiative as you see fit.

Upsides to this build - you'll have 7-800 str and toughness before any pots/tactics that proc which will add another 150+ or so on top, close to 10k hp. HP regen will be ~360 every 4 seconds. You can easily bump it up more if you want by swapping for Warlord boots and then Off sov back item to maintain the same set item bonus, or Grimshimmer and lose a set bonus somewhere and bump it up even further.

Downsides - lower crit chance than other gear selection, low initiative means using talisman slots on initiative. I dont care much for the triumphant/victorious gear selection possibilities - less overall stats/armor and a lot of wasted stats on weaponskill just to try to get an extra set bonus out of it, but other peoples' mileage may vary.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable