Recent Topics

Ads

Guild Coin Quest

Let's talk about... everything else
Bengalfan87

Guild Coin Quest

Post#1 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:47 am

Where do you go in to get the guild coin quest for order that is equivalent to feathers in the wind for Destruction?

Ads
Albais

Re: Guild Coin Quest

Post#2 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:07 pm

I don't know exactly which task is required for 'Feathers in the Wind' but on Order side you can go to Rhanz Folner in Sigmar's Hammer (the guild tavern in the south of Altdorf) to get different quests that reward guild coins. Maybe one of those is the quest you're looking for.

Image Granur Loriksson Image Dvali Gembeard Image Skirvir Azrilgrund

Telther

Post#3 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:50 pm

I think he’s talking about heart of stone (think that’s the name). In the dwarf city. Fly there then go west I think (away from main portal to the city). Go through that portal then behind tents

Gladiolix

Post#4 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:37 pm

"Feathers in the wind" is the K8P quest, which in 3 stages gives you 6 Guild Coins total. If the "Heart of stone" is the Karaz-A-Karak version of it then yes, that's what OP means.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

BluIzLucky

Post#5 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:50 am

Wiging wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:38 am ...
So it has begun, the age of ChatGPT bots :lol:
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Neska

Post#6 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:02 pm

Bengalfan87 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:47 am Where do you go in to get the guild coin quest for order that is equivalent to feathers in the wind for Destruction?
Can you give me coordinates for where to begin Feathers in the wind quest? I've asked in advice chat and can't find it anywhere.

warlover

Post#7 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:56 pm

Neska wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:02 pm
Bengalfan87 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:47 am Where do you go in to get the guild coin quest for order that is equivalent to feathers in the wind for Destruction?
Can you give me coordinates for where to begin Feathers in the wind quest? I've asked in advice chat and can't find it anywhere.
I have been looking too, anyone have them?

Neska

Post#8 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:30 am

warlover wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:56 pm
Neska wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:02 pm
I have been looking too, anyone have them?

I actually found this really difficult to find even with people helping me online. So here are my specific instructions for this quest beginning.

Go to K8P.
Go the WAAAGH! Room (purple room on the map).
Run to the back of the room. On the left side, there is a portal, go through it.
As soon as you are through the portal, turn right (do not move forward). There is a small wall and what looks like a trash heap. Go into the trash heap.
In the top left corner, there is a headstone on the ground, if you hover over it, it says Raven-Claw Markings. Click on this, it will begin the quest line.

Good luck, and apologies it took so long to respond.

Ads