Recent Topics

Ads

error: Authentication failed -- application will now terminate

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Blackie

Re: error: Authentication failed -- application will now terminate

Post#11 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:09 am

Disable advance steam detect or completly disable killer N software if your motherboard has one and you are using it. It prevents The game to connect to the server for some reason.

Ads
DiMakss

Post#12 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:10 pm

JihannaFoxx wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:28 am If none of these worked try deleted patchui_win.dll in your folder while launcher is closed and restart the launcher and game. Worked for me so possible solution
It helped exactly 1 time, now even after file removal the same error.

Rumeu

Post#13 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:25 am

Had the same issue, but changing the language in the launcher to Spanish and vice versa fixed it for me.

Grawh

Post#14 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:15 am

I am also having this same problem. The only thing I found that worked was repeated attempts. I quit counting after 30 attempt but I finally got on.

DaWaffleSupreme

Post#15 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:27 pm

JihannaFoxx wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:28 am If none of these worked try deleted patchui_win.dll in your folder while launcher is closed and restart the launcher and game. Worked for me so possible solution
I did this, it did nothing for me.

Deltadog10

Post#16 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:04 am

i tried everything people suggested and still not working the only i havent done is the malware but idk how to do that

ZHEDOVSKI

Post#17 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:20 am

Thank you!! We had this problem with my brother and deleted file "patchui_win.dll" can fixed