Recent Topics

Ads

[Megathread] How to install Return of Reckoning

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
wvskuting

Re: [Megathread] How to install Return of Reckoning

Post#121 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:39 pm

Getting System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception message after installing. Dont know what to do, please help would be appreciated

Ads
giorge44

Post#122 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:34 pm

in launcher i have 175892 file to download..how to fix this problem?

xpander
Community Management

Post#123 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:52 am

giorge44 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:34 pm in launcher i have 175892 file to download..how to fix this problem?
Read the guide. You are missing a step most likely.
-untick read-only for the folder from properties
-make sure the launcher you are launching from is inside the game folder where all the files are
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

giorge44

Post#124 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:46 pm

hi..while i playing the game,the game stuck..dont work anything...why?

giorge44

Post#125 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:37 pm

while i playing the game stuck..dont work anything..why is happen,can fix this problem?

Kaelang

Post#126 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:43 pm

giorge44 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:37 pm while i playing the game stuck..dont work anything..why is happen,can fix this problem?
There's nowhere near enough information in this single line to give you any help on the issue. You can join our Discord and ask in our technical advice chat and someone may be able to walk through what's happening / how to help.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

SpacestarKid

Post#127 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:10 pm

Downlowading RoR Client from Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus is not possible right now. You get this message when you try:
Spoiler:
Нашему творческому сообществу в России и Республике Беларусь,

Мы приняли очень непростое решение временно отказаться от предоставления услуг и от продажи наших продуктов на территории Российской Федерации и Республике Беларусь.

WeTransfer служит творческим людям во всем мире, и мы понимаем, что многие из вас полагаются на наш сервис для обмена идеями и для работы.

Но существует и риск того, что наши продукты и услуги применяются в интересах войны, и с этим мы никак не можем смириться.

Напоминаем, что это вынужденная мера, надеемся на ваше понимание.

Команда WeTransfer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To our creative community in Russia and the Republic of Belarus,

We have made the very difficult decision to temporarily stop providing services and selling our products in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus.

WeTransfer serves creative people around the world and we understand that many of you rely on our service to share ideas and work.

But there is also the risk that our products and services are used in the interests of war, and this we cannot reconcile.

We remind you that this is a necessary measure, we hope for your understanding.

WeTransfer Team
I thought you need to know.
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

Lilim
Community Management

Post#128 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:08 pm

Hey,

use the torrent.

Ads
giorge44

Post#129 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:07 pm

game have evertime lag bug..and you dont fix nothing..the worst support when i se et before..you are disapoined..

Kaelang

Post#130 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:23 pm

giorge44 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:07 pm game have evertime lag bug..and you dont fix nothing..the worst support when i se et before..you are disapoined..
How about providing some context to the issue, or further information as to what problems you're experiencing? We can't help without information and your past post history has limited information. We can't help fix a problem we aren't aware about.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.