Recent Topics

Ads

Solo Ranked and Triumphant insignia

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Battlefield

Solo Ranked and Triumphant insignia

Post#1 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:15 pm

During the week i tried to play Solo Ranked but It seems it's almost dead today and on my opinion for new players or new characters would be great to add the Triumphant insignia as reward to the event scenario that happens every weekend.

Ads
lemao

Re: Solo Ranked and Triumphant insignia

Post#2 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:44 pm

I wouldn´t mind it. Make it give 1 insignia for the third reward.

Aluviya

Post#3 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:40 pm

Battlefield wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:15 pm During the week i tried to play Solo Ranked but It seems it's almost dead today and on my opinion for new players or new characters would be great to add the Triumphant insignia as reward to the event scenario that happens every weekend.
There are past discussions that try to adress this issue: Check viewtopic.php?t=49607

rady

Post#4 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:30 am

I queue everyday for ranked...
Ris IB
Risx 8Xrr SH (retired)
BO 85rr (retired)

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#5 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:21 am

guys if you cant find ranked match, you just need to get good, it was already discussed.

Battlefield

Post#6 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:12 am

rady wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:30 am I queue everyday for ranked...
Most of my characters have a rating 0, because I haven't played for them for a very long time, about 1-3 years and possible 0 rating is issue that does not give access. I try every day on my high rr Chosen and nothing...

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#7 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:53 pm

I suggested this several months ago. Solid idea.

Cardiff

Post#8 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:21 pm

Ranked is currently on hiatus pending Ability overhaul so it will be difficult to get pops without arranging it first.

Hop into Ranked Community discord: https://discord.gg/A97x6BVk to try and get something going or keep up to date with any events etc.

Alternately, there is a 6v6 Pickup this weekend with sign-up in Deranker discord: https://discord.gg/hW4SeJtt

You can also get replica ranked rings for around 10k warcrests. It's a longer road but warcrests are available at anytime of day in any format, to suit different playstyles.

Ads
Allie
Suspended

Post#9 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:59 am

Ranked solo is a meme only like 20 people do it/win trade, most players wont touch Ranked solo as its not fun & very toxic, Ranked solo really died when the mouth breathers made a discord to turn it in to a premade discord farm

Fallenkezef

Post#10 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:17 am

Why would people want fair fights in ranked when they can farm pugs?
Alea iacta est